Would you do this to your kids?

by Euphemism 42 Replies latest social family

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

I know when I was a teenager, the harder my parents tried to pin me down, the sneaker I got. I don't know if I would put a locater on them. They haven't done anything yet for me to need that. So I am just taking the wait and see aproach to this subject.

• Mystery
    Mystery

If I had not have ?invaded my son?s privacy?, he may not be with us today.

If we as parents wait for something drastic ? you may have waited to late. I began looking for ?what was wrong? when the little things began happening over and over.

I, like LyinEyes, have a house full of kids constantly. We turned our garage into a game/pool/stereo hangout for the boys and their friends.

Next year begins the ?I can drive now?.?; will I put a GPS on his car or have a locator cell phone? I haven?t decided yet. Will I at the first sign of any difference in my son ? absolutely!

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

"I won't need to. We don't even have a DVD player yet, let alone cell phones for everyone in the family. I'll just have to find my son the old-fashioned way: hollering for him while I ride thru town on my rusty old bike. The fear of that happening keeps him in line. bebu" I was laughing so it hurts. thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit