Hugh Hefner died a few weeks back but no post on it. Interesting.

by Still Totally ADD 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

I bring this up because like me I sure many of the men who was kids in the WT cult got their first taste of what a nude women looked like. It was the adolescent male sex education for most of us. One friend I had who's dad was a elder told me they always had playboys in his house because his dad subscribed to them. For me I thought that was great because It had easy access.

Of course there was a lot of guilt on my behalf enjoying these maz. It wasn't for the article's it was for the pictures. That was about all the sex education I got. Except for all the service meetings condemning adultery, fornications, oral sex and let's not forget fantasizing sexual things. With that I was totally condemned. I was going to die at Armageddon no matter how good I was. Yes the WT cult is highly skilled in using guilt especially sexual guilt.

With all this said i feel the emasculating of male's who were raised in this cult have suffered sexual repression. I cannot tell you how many adult men I gave counsel to as an elder on sexual matters. I remember one poor guy who was married for just a year was so guilt-ridden he found it very hard to have sex with his wife. Very sad. I guess the thought I am trying to bring out is am I correct on this assumption or am I blowing smoke? The cult is very unhealthy in so many ways why would it not be in this case? This is my observation what are yours. Still Totally ADD

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Love him or hate him, Hefner was a revolutionary. You gotta love his choice of clothes:

Dress shoes, dress socks and a bathrobe.

Image result for hefner dress shoes sock bathrobe

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

when i first saw my wife ( to be ) naked--i realised she didnt have staples across her belly.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

"when i first saw my wife ( to be ) naked--i realised she didnt have staples across her belly"

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL

• VW.org
    VW.org
    I went straight to Hustler. Playboy didn't show any beaver, no bodily fluids

To much information. I just had breakfast.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

I think what I am looking for is how did the cult effect you men who grew up in it. Did it hurt you as a man? Did it make you think more about sex than is normal or did make you feel guilty? I know other religions have messed up people sexually but to me and I may be wrong this cult seems to hurt people more in these matters. Your opinions please. Still Totally ADD

• zeb
    zeb

what of the news anchor who announcing his death said "of natural causes." but as she did there was a tiny lift to one eyebrow... That little gesture said heaps..

RIP Hugh Heffner.

• NCC-1701
    NCC-1701

No bunny told me 😬

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

I thank him for letting me know what a woman looked like naked when I was a teen!

Dog knows my parents would never talk about sex.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Still Totally ADD;

Yes. As an adult now, I see that being raised from birth in this cult messed us up so much in this regard....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit