Threat level raised to "Orange"

by DanTheMan 33 Replies latest social current

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Enjoy every sandwich.
    Drive fast

LMAO.... oh, my Gawd... tears are coming to my eyes, it must be my Nyquil dilerrium. Dan, if I remember right, last year, either Thanksgiving or Christmas the same thing happened.... just live your life, and be thankful you live in Columbus.... everything is going to be alright. God forbid another 9/11 happens, but if it does, we'll handle it.... life goes on.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    And luck has everything to do with it.

Your ramblngs get old. I don't pretend to "know" shit as you do, without actually having explored that topic and engaged with people that experienced it. BTW Thunders brother is in Homeland Security so we also discuss alerts and such with him.

YES unlike you I belong to three different groups. It is NONE of your business but yes the groups are very supportive and the Gold Star Moms and Dads are wonderful to all those that have sons serving, the don't have bitter agendas.

And luck has nothing to do with it as I said

• sf
    sf

Sheila,

Why are you 'being' so hostile with me? I really do not see the reason. And your attempts at intimidation are at best, hilarious.

"Unlike you..."?

What the hell do you know about my chat/ online activities? ZERO. That's what. More ASSuptions Sheila. Stop inserting your foot dear.

You simply have no clue as to what I 'do' or whom I chat with. Your assumptions are just that...assumptions. I visit and chat in military rooms all the time Sheila. You aren't as special as you want others to feel for you. You are just like many other moms in this position.

You think you can post your speech freely ("haters" and "silly") and not get FREE SPEECH in return? Think again.

LUCK HAS MUCH TO DO WITH YOUR SONS COMING HOME...AND NOT IN A COFFIN OR BODY BAG!! What else could it have been? And why isn't it like that for all the soldiers; not just your son?

Your ramblins are older.

It still amazes me that my mom ever got sucked into a cult that held members like YOU. You can give, but when it comes to taking, you suck.

sKally

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Skally most military boards are for just that Military only that way they don't have to deal with idiots showing up that aren't involved and they moniter the chat and boards closely.

I am not hostile I just am sick of you assuming everything you know so much you have secrets blah blah blah blah blah YAWWWWWWWWN I am sure you can concoct some crap conspiracy theory but you made the assumptions first but do you remember that ....thought not.

Special what is freakin special about having my son gone and knowing that he is in a dangerous line of work.

Know I don't tend to have much to say to you, your antics on this board and in chat are the reason

• nilfun
    nilfun

Sometimes I talk with a good friend about my "worst case scenario" fears, and the response I receive helps, even if it is only a much-needed reality check.

It does help me to tune out from time to time. I find that when I tune back in, everything is pretty much the same as when I left anyway.

Take care

• berten
    berten

Sheila:

>...See if they DIDN'T and something happened that would give all you haters...

Haters of *what?*

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

America..it's policies...it's President etc

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Well, if it goes RED I'm supposed to put my head between my knees and kiss my arse goodbye.

Does orange mean I am supposed to put my head between someone ELSE's knees?

Any volunteers for this important act of national defense and homeland security?

CZAR

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Czar hmmm sounds like a good act of National Security....hmmmmm I will have to let Thunder know

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Terror Alert Level Raised to Orange

"Federal officials said yesterday that because fresh intelligence suggests al Qaeda is planning multiple catastrophic terrorist attacks in the United States, they were raising the national threat alert status to 'high risk,' or code orange, a step administration officials previously had said they were reluctant to take except in the most unusual circumstances," The Washington Post reports. Cato's director of defense policy studies, Charles V. Peqa, recommends in "Homeland Security: Follow the Bouncing Ball" that "instead of needlessly raising anxiety levels or providing a false sense of security with the color-coded alert system, the Department of Homeland Security needs to focus its resources on more important tasks, such as preventing terrorists from entering the country. Indeed, all of the 19 hijackers of 9/11 entered the country through a legal point of entry, as do millions of other people each year."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit