Libya to give up WMD!!

by imallgrowedup 44 Replies latest social current

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Czar -

I wonder how the arab nations view this? If Libya starts producing oil again, could it be cutting into their market?

growedup

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Russia is already the leading oil supplier to the United States, and it isn't even a member of OPEC.

Venezuela has been having serious political issues lately, but alas for the Amrika is an oil grubbin hore crowd, the US hasn't intervened. They are a member of OPEC.

OPEC is the key - they were the ones that screwed us over in the 1970's, and they have been losing a lot of power with the decline of the Soviet Union.

Eventually, we will move to a new power source, probably hydrogen, and they won't have a leg to stand on. That's why I feel it is essential to have democracies in place that can withstand the shock and provide freedom for what will undoubtedly become Hell on Earth.

CZAR

• dubla
    dubla

simon-

We're being told the date of March by politicians with the pressure on them. Forgive me for not believing everything they say at face value. They will spin everything they can to get the maximum political milage out of any and every event.

here ya go peeps ... something more than an announcement by politicians. As ever, it appears they have been spinning things to make themselves look good.

Over the alleged weapons programmes, Libya had, nine months ago, proposed inspections.

so, basically the politicians fabricated the "date of march", when actually it was nine months ago? wow, great detective work there.

aa

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Dubla -

I think what the article is trying to say is that the Iraq war may have begun in March, but Gadaffi had his epiphany in Nissan, which of course, is completely different, and therefore, unrelated to other global events tied to the gregorian calendar!

*heavy sigh* Sometimes you just gotta 'splain EVERYTHING to some people!

growedup

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Give up WMD?

Get deposed!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit