Debunking the Skeptics

by Tashawaa 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Tashawaa, after reading your post I went and bought a Christmas tree, really. I've been a little grumpy lately and I thought it might change my spirit to have a pretty tree. My daughter is comming tonight to help me decorate it. Last year I was sick on Christmas eve, hope for a better one this year. And maybe Santa will come this year.

Merry Christmas.

Ken P.

A Tashawaa convert.

Got it done.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Wonderful thread (just sorry the misunderstanding didn't last any longer!). Merry Christmas everybody!

A fellow believer, ready for His impending return (everything shows this time we ARE in the very last days)...

Narkissos

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

Ken - you have no idea how much joy it brings to a Santa's Helper to see another accept his existence and partake in the festive season

I LOVE decorating the tree! You're going to have a ton of fun with your daughter tonight - just don't get to fussy.

Merry Christmas Ken

I'm just waiting for exjwelder to pop back in!!!

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

Narkissos - I would have "played" it longer, but after reading the AAF thread I couldn't put anyone thru that crap again.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I plan on proving the existance of Fairies (the Tooth Fairy in particular) next.

There's one in my town. He works at the dental office.

but after reading the AAF thread I couldn't put anyone thru that crap again

"down that path lies madness"

Merry Xmas, thanks for the laugh

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Infidels! Don't any of you remember the great Santa Slaughter of 77? Or, the eternal damnation that is in store for those on the "naughty" list. And what about the pagan nature worship of decorating a tree, or those abomination reindeer that foresook their rightful place? And, don't even get me started about those demonic elves.

Santa is every bit as bloodthirsty as that butcher, Jehovah. Why do you think he wears a blood-red suit?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I have personally felt Santa's presents.

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

Don't make me break out the old list of SANTA v. SATAN similarities.

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

Running - you're such an apostate!!! When's the last time you heard of someone even getting a "lump of coal" for being bad??? Apostate lies I believe he is the exact OPPOSITE of Jehovah, therefore, I rest my case

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Santa promotes greed by offering presents to children in exchange for "favors".

He is obsessed with "naughtiness", and carries on all of his activities in the dark.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit