Exorcist

by Okram 19 Replies latest social entertainment

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

eww I forgot that part. I just remember my mom saying that it was a date movie. My dad took her to go see it. I would figure instead of romance it scared the shit outta her!

• sens
    sens

Tatiana....yer i know he was creepy...

lol

• Okram
    Okram

Sens let me know when you require a cuddle buddy.

• sens
    sens
    Sens let me know when you require a cuddle buddy.

I will

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

I still remember the BIG DEAL they made from the platform at the KH about this movie. Rumors were running rampant about dubs going to see this movie and the DEMONS were following them home! One story in particular I remember was that two brothers from Bethel went to see it and decided to leave in the middle of the movie. The DEMONS held them down in their seats and wouldn't let them leave until the movie was over.

Even though I've been out for almost 20 years, it took me a LONG TIME to get up the courage to watch this movie all the way through. Now I have it on DVD! The creepiest part by FAR is the "crab walk" scene that they added to the re-mastered DVD. If you haven't seen it yet, and you liked to be creeped out at movies, I highly recommend it!

• gumby
    gumby

Does anyone remember all the rumors that went around concerning this movie?

There was the rumour that Linda Blair suffered from demon problems ever since she made the movie. Others who helped work on the movie, and many who have simply watched the movie, are said to have suffered from demon problems.

There was a show a couple of weeks ago with a biography of Linda Blair in which she was asked about the rumours, and they were exactly that......rumours. She has NEVER had ghost problems. Her only problems were the critics, media, and public, who downgraded her for her role as a possessed little girl. The media haunted her........not ghosts or demons.

Gumby

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

There is a book called "Possessed" from which the movie was made...it's the true story from which the movie the exorcist was made. The Excorcism was performed on a 14 year old boy in St Louis MO. It's told from the perspective of the Seminarian who assisted the priest (he's now a priest himself...actually...I think he died a few years ago). The boy is still alive.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

If this is true,then demons exist,where did they come from?God?Then God exists according to this story about demon possession.

• gumby
    gumby
    If this is true,then demons exist,where did they come from?God?Then God exists according to this story about demon possession.

Why would spirit existence, prove there was a god/creator? Actually, I kinda see it as do you......but the question is also relevant. Gumby

• tink
    tink
    Does anyone remember all the rumors that went around concerning this movie?

i dont remember this, but remember all the creepy stuff that went on during the filming of poltergiest?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit