Exorcist

by Okram 19 Replies latest social entertainment

• Okram
    Okram

Took me 30 years before I had the courage to watch it. And it really wasn't even that scary. What a Disappointment.

• sens
    sens

lol okram...

i just cant bring myself to watch it...

I watched possesed not long ago..slept with the light on for like 2 weeks after...lmao

I had to laugh at one thing in the movie...

There is this Rev. Church of England or some crap...anyway he said ''We Have To Get the Catholics!!!! "

• Okram
    Okram

Possessed? Who's in that one? When was it made? I'm not familiar with it. Watch exorcist with a cuddle buddy and u will be ok. I'm availible most nights.

• tink
    tink

i have always been really freaked out about anything related to demonism, so even though i dont believe in demons any longer The Exorcist scared me to death!!! the book is awesome though, check it out.

• sens
    sens
    I'm availible most nights.

awwwww thats sweet lol!!

ummmmmm i think from memory tim dalton? is that him...the old james bond dude.

was meant to be a true story.

of this kid who messed around with a ouija board...and yer u know the rest .lol

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Took me 30 years before I had the courage to watch it. And it really wasn't even that scary.

By today's standards, no - but 30 years ago it truly was one scary 'ride'.

• elamona
    elamona

The most terrifying movie I have ever seen. Maybe because I do believe that devils can influence our lives if we let them. NO, SATAN CAN'T MAKE YOU DO IT. I saw it when it came out and couldn't sleep for weeks. Still sleep with a light on somewhere in the house. I've seen it @15 times but still haven't seen the whole thing. I always cover my eyes or go to the bathroom at the really scary parts. What's funny is that I read the book when it came out and it wasn't so scary so I thought I'd see the movie.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

sens, I watched "Posessed" also. Timothy Dalton was the priest. It was scary. And I hated that little boy! I don't know why, but he gave me the creeps.

I remember when I watched The Exorcist for the first time. I was terrified. I didn't sleep for days. Now, I want the special edition.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Still havent sat through the whole thing.

• tink
    tink

the one part that still creeps me out is when ragen's shirt is pulled up to reveal that "help me" has been written on her stomach from the inside.....crrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit