I was quite tolerant of this guy until now

by never a jw 47 Replies latest social current

• never a jw
    never a jw

What wasanelder said.

Also I want to add that I understand that the American white male has been neglected, mistreated, rejected, maligned unfairly in the last few decades, but is Trump your idea of how to fix that injustice? You could have done better, far better.

• Steel
    Steel

I am not really sure how a country that feels its getting a raw deal exporting there products is going to make this better by making there products even more expensive.

Hey you don' want buy my car at 15000, well fuck you buddy, now I want 17000.

Any jobs Trump protects will be wiped out if inflation takes hold even just 2 percent. If my mortgage went from 3 to 5 , my payments would jump 500 dollars. That is 500 dollars I don't have to spend.

Times 100 million households. Not good.

• Fencing
    Fencing
    Also I want to add that I understand that the American white male has been neglected, mistreated, rejected, maligned unfairly in the last few decades

lolwut

People actually believe this?

• never a jw
    never a jw

"People actually believe this?"

Yes, American society in general was too concerned about taking away white male privilege that created a mess for themselves. It's called Trump. By the way I happen to be very brown, literally. But I just don't blind myself to reality.

• Steel
    Steel

The strange part about Trumps policies is when he threatens tariffs against Canada and Mexico , he actually lowers the value of both the Canadian dollar and Mexican peso to the US dollar thus making it harder for the United States to export and making it more attractive for an Americans to buy from other countries.

I live in a border town and no one cross the line to shop anymore. Especially Building supplies which he already put tariffs on. I just priced out a garage package at Home Depot in the US and my local lumber yard and the mom and pop shop was actually cheaper.

idiot.

• sir82
    sir82

The strange part about Trumps policies is when he threatens tariffs against Canada and Mexico , he actually lowers the value of both the Canadian dollar and Mexican peso to the US dollar thus making it harder for the United States to export and making it more attractive for an Americans to buy from other countries.

LOL.

As if Trump were capable of thinking in that much detail.

• JRK
    JRK

Smoot Hawley 2. Here comes the next Great Depression!

JK

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Open borders and free trade has moved millions of American jobs overseas and now the average household income adjusted for inflation’s is no better then one head of household working in the early 1970’s

Nonsense. I guess you have never studied economics. Free trade is proven to work and every time a country moves the opposite way, it has never worked, because countries retaliate and impose tariffs on your products, which hurt exports, and American companies.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ sir82...

Yeah, I gotta say, I have a hard time imagining him planning that far in advance, too... :smirk:

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

Why is it OK for the EU to impose tariffs, but not OK for the US?

If your country wants free trade, I say, you first. Why does America have to go first?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit