I was quite tolerant of this guy until now

by never a jw 47 Replies latest social current

• never a jw
    never a jw

Morpheus,

Trump is not the first one and he won't be the last. My problem is that either protectionists like Trump don't learn from lessons of the past or don't care. Either way is bad policy

• never a jw
    never a jw

Crazyguy,

Agree, two incomes are needed, but that's mainly because we enjoy more comforts too. Regarding credit, what does that have to do with anything. It's credit, it has to be paid. It's not a gift that is added to your salary. If anything credit takes money away from your salary, and that's nobody else's fault but the undisciplined individual, ...certainly not government or corporations' fault.

• Charles Gillette
    Charles Gillette

Never a jw. Tell me about something positive. Like the 8 years of Obama. Tell me like the open mice to Putin, "When I get relected I'LL BE BETTER ABLE TO DO MORE FOR YOU". How about that! Can you explain why that is not brought up over and over again.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

Trumps been living in a complete fantasy world. And the consequences of that are finally catching up with him.

. . .

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Morpheus,
    Trump is not the first one and he won't be the last. My problem is that either protectionists like Trump don't learn from lessons of the past or don't care. Either way is bad policy

On that you and i agree. At this point i can only hope someone talks sense to him or that this is some negotiating stance. Time will tell.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

If the administration had imposed a rule requiring all gov funded projects to use american steel i would have applauded. Keep american tax dollars in america, although i wonder how much that would really be, but as a policy i love that.

Imposing terrifs is a bad idea on so many levels. I get his view that cheap steel from overseas is being financed by foreign governments and therefore its impossible for american steel to compete... but these terrifs will have huge ripples and the prices simply passed on to american consumers. It amounts to a back door tax increase.

• Hecce
    Hecce

Chinese billionaire 'hid $2bn aluminium pile in Mexican desert and then sold it across the border to America to avoid costly tariffs', claim US rivals

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784270/Chinese-billionaire-hid-2-billion-aluminum-stockpile-Mexican-desert-claim-American-rivals.html#ixzz58hWE4Hfn
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• flipper
    flipper

As most of you know here- I've NEVER been tolerant of this guy ( Trump ). I've seen through his act right from the start. That doesn't make me any better than anyone else- it's just a nauseating shit show to have to be an eyewitness to 24 / 7 - 365 days a year.

But mark my words Karma is coming around the mountain to bite this guy in the ass and when the general public finally sees that the Mueller investigation never was fake news - hopefully the scales will fall from their eyes and see this unethical president for who he is : a criminal in the White House

• kairos
    kairos

Trump won't get elected either...
    ---

You got played.
    Hillary is a monster.

Trump is just what this country needs

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Kairos: "Trump is just what this country needs"

Wasanelder Once: "Trump is what this country deserves."

Share this