My dad RIP

by ScottyRex 17 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Beautiful post.

Love to you buddy!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I'm sorry for your loss Scotty. Thanks for sharing your family's story. Wishing you strength as you cope with the funeral and all the JW stuff. I'm glad they're being kind to your mum.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

So very sorry to hear of your loss ScottyRex. Hugs of concern and sympathy to you and to all of your family. My deepest condolences.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Sorry ScottyRex.

My dad died a year and a half ago. Aside from my grandfather, he was the greatest person I ever knew.

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

ScottyRex

JD is a miraculous water.... Sometimes it can even drown your sorrow.. Your story helps me to overcome my own fathers dead, but remember all of us here are with you..

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Scotty,

I am sorry for your loss. It sounds like many of your family complications would have occurred even without the layer of JWism. In any event, I wish you a long and successful life.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Sorry for your loss.

I envy the 18 good years you had with your dad and very pleased that you set things right between you.

My Dad passed away when he was 43 and I was 13. I remember him with great love but I never got to know what he would have been like when I was an adult. So I made up stories about all of the good times we would have had. Mom passed when she was ninety.

It was my JW sister's death at age 43 same as Dad ...from cancer.

That one was the hardest.

Be good to your surviving family.

• Moster
    Moster

my sincere condolences Scottyrex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit