Elders' new direction.

by lastmanstanding 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

There's been a change. A rather big one. And the Kevin Bunkers of the world beware.

JW elders no longer need to "turn the other cheek".

In the Governing Bastard's desperation, they have given a new directive to elders. Violence is now sanctioned!

I know, I know. Some are going to say this is just made up or a rumour.

Well, it ain't...

The direction was quite specific but still opens pandora's box.

Two elders will approach an "apostate" who is in the kingdumb hall. They are not to touch him physically, however, if the person strikes out first, then it's open season baby. Put the hurt on the boy.

No more turning the cheek. The Watchtower has now adopted the strategy of war. They are no different than the military's of the world. They may defend themselves.

Taken to the next level, all the witness to said beatin'... are, well.... witnesses, JW that is. And it really doesn't matter who struck first when all the witnesses will say it was apostate Joe who dunnit.

If a tree falls in the forest, and only dubs are present, did it really make a sound? I guess we will have to wait to see what the GB says....

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

Two elders will approach an "apostate" who is in the kingdumb hall. They are not to touch him physically, however, if the person strikes out first, then it's open season baby. Put the hurt on the boy.

What if he has a gun and shoots first!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/gun-ownership-country-us-legal-firearm-citizens-statistics-a8406941.html

• blisterfeet
    blisterfeet

I’m not a fan of the Kingdom Hall crashing. Luckily for apostates that have the balls to do it they usually are proud enough to film it one way or another. If an elder really did strike first it would be filmed. The elders do act physically aggressive in some cases. Nothing is done about it anyway. If you can’t beat them, well beat them.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

To me, if an apostate struck someone, he or she would deserve whatever happened afterward.

• Della Street
    Della Street

I am actually not sure this is really new. It seems to me this has been the direction for some time. Do you have a letter??

• amiable atheist
    amiable atheist

They should extend that -- not so very -- new rule to JW children, who are bullied at school, and allow them to defend themselves if they are physically attacked. But that's never gonna happen; for them it's apparently better to feel miserable and rejoice being beaten up, thus getting accustomed to surrender as a preparation for being used and abused in the future as the organisation sees fit.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Hey I know a Kingdom hall rule .

If a kid figets, anyone can take it out back and turn the other cheek...in fact all four of them while you whip them with whatever nasty weapon comes to hand.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I've been out a long time, maybe something's changed. The vast majority of the elders I knew couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Most JW men can’t fight to save their lives but apostates that enter halls better be prepared for a scuffle and have a recoding device being used preferably by someone else .

• Dubfounded
    Dubfounded

This is nothing new. I remember about 10 years ago a letter being read to those that served as attendants. Pretty much said keep your cool, but if struck at use any means to restrain the individual. The brother said so find the heaviest thing and whack him with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit