Go Figure Out This One.....

by Sentinel 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Brain washing at it's best!

Sounds like Stockholm Syndrome.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I did think that the "photo opportunity" of Saddam was a bit weird for TV viewing. That would seem like something he would do in a reverse situation. I thought it could have been handled a bit better. And, I have to say that the man did appear completely disoriented--like he was drugged. I'm not saying he was drugged, but his behavior was a bit odd, for someone in his position. He had a gun in his lap and didn't use it on himself. Maybe they put something down that fresh air vent to disable him a bit, so they could take him out alive, instead of removing a dead body.

The only ones who know what really happened are the ones that found him and removed him. After the Jessica feasco, one does have to wonder what to believe anymore.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    He had a gun in his lap and didn't use it on himself. Maybe they put something down that fresh air vent to disable him a bit, so they could take him out alive, instead of removing a dead body.

The only ones who know what really happened are the ones that found him and removed him. After the Jessica feasco, one does have to wonder what to believe anymore.

JESUS H. CHRIST. He didn't use the freakin gun cuz he's a coward. He was disoriented because aside from being in a whole in the dark for hours he was under nourished, had poor hygene, poor nutrition and is dillusional.

Jessica Lynch's rescue was a fiasco? Not according to her...and for sure not according to the people who rescued her.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    and who made sure that his hair was perfectly dyed black, no grey roots?

I wondered about that too. Maybe his hair hadn't started to turn grey yet. Dave's hair is still dark auburn, but his beard is full of grey, so it can happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit