Steve Lett doesn’t look well

by Teddnzo 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    Journeyman, do you think that this Sanderson fellow (never heard of him when I used to be interested in all things Dub, two decades ago) is the main mover and shaker behind the changes in direction that seem to be making a "kinder/gentler" WT?

I don't know, but they certainly seem to be putting him front-and-centre a lot more for someone who is a relative newbie. Likewise with the newer three - Cook, Winder and Fleegle - they're already getting major roles. Probably in part because Losch and Herd especially (and possibly Lett) are becoming increasingly decrepit and unfit.

But it's odd that Splane and Jackson don't seem to have a higher profile these days. They've been around longer, and Splane was usually used as their 'teacher of new light' (ahem). Yet Sanderson seems to get a lot of prime features and talks (like the new brochure release), and appear in media-focused items (like the Russia court case).

I suppose time will tell as we see who gets more side-lined and who seems to get the prime assignments in the next year or two.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Let has had the “puffy” look of someone who has been on prescribed steroids (for example Prednisone) for many years. It’s frequently used to treat arthritis.

His fingers, when not encased in bandages, have the look of bratwursts. I suspect he has major issues with arthritis in his hands.

Pretty much all of the old guys (Herd, Lett, Jackson, Splane) are looking noticeably more haggard these days.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

He was bloating and puffy at times LONG before COVID, so stop with that stupid bullshit!!!

It's obvious that the human skin suit is not fitting properly over the Reptilian OverLord. This is because of the gluttonous amount of meat intake that the Scaly Lord has been devouring up at WT HQ.

• hoser
    hoser

Living a dishonest life takes its toll. At this level these guys must know the whole religion is a sham so he might actually have a small little bit of conscience that comes up once in a while and he has to push it back down and that takes a mental toll on a person. Living the lie

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

It’s obvious that the covid shot is causing inflammation, I know people don’t like it because they took the shots themselves

the evidence is now overwhelming the covid injections are not safe for humans and over the next few years even more people will get inflammation and die.

All the GB members keep taking these inflammatory injections because they could never do a U turn and apologise for pushing these dangerous injections

• SadElder
    SadElder

Many of the GB seem to have put on weight over the years, the result of lavish eating a the hands of the lowly class who entertain them with food, drink and paper handshakes.

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

Yes only the two new ones are the only ones not obese yet

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Umm......David Splane is NOT anywhere near obese. Duh! He's the GB's "Smeagol".

"Meh Precious......mey precious chart!"

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

SadElder, do you think that the GB members allow themselves to be wined and dined by approved members of the lower classes? Being taken to dinner by wealthy JWs would be a very innocent looking form of Simony, and being shouted (treated) to NY's finest dining establishments would certainly beat even the GB's standard Bethel fare.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    hoser - “At this level these guys must know the whole religion is a sham so he might actually have a small little bit of conscience that comes up once in a while and he has to push it back down and that takes a mental toll on a person.”

I dunno, man…

…Lett doesn’t strike me as mentally sophisticated enough.

😎

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit