Steve Lett doesn’t look well

by Teddnzo 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

As soon as you see Steve Letts talk at the AGM you think to yourself “oh my, what’s happened to him?

His hand has plasters and his skin doesn’t look healthy, like he has inflammation or something serious going on.

He had put on weight and is all bloated and puffy

his skin really doesn’t look good, the kind of inflammation many people notice after the experimental covid vaccines.

There have been very high numbers of people reported inflammation after the experimental covid vaccines. In many it shows up on the skin just like what Steve Lett symptoms.

I wonder if they were talking about the vaccines when they said “we do sometimes get it wrong when it comes to organisational direction”

they never specified the vaccines but what else could they be talking about that they have the wrong direction about?

Yet they still keep saying follow the direction even if you don’t agree

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...but what else could they be talking about that they have the wrong direction about?

How about the requirement for the past 100 years of turning in your monthly field service hours to the GB as though it was scripturally based...& now they're saying naught!

But you right about GB Lett...he does look bloated & sicker than a dog!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Guy’s gettin’ old.

Happens to all of us.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

This is GB Lett talking to himself after viewing himself on camera:

"Damn I look bloated & sicker than a dog!"

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

What do you think the plasters on his hands are for?

maybe he punched someone but he didn’t look strong enough more than likely he his the skin condition that is affecting so many vaccinated victims

his eyebrows are stretched up most of the time but when they do come back down he seems to have two huge balls of skin in the upper eye sockets top of his nose

• Anony Mous
  • Journeyman
    Journeyman

Lett's been looking ill for some time, but let's try and get over the obsession with COVID and vaccines which a lot of people on this site seem to have and look at the actual facts.

Puffy, bloated skin like that tends to be a symptom of problems with the heart, blood or other major organs and/or strong medication used to treat them, or to treat something systemic like cancer. Inflammation can be caused by lots of things, far more common than the supposed effects of COVID vaccines!

The man is after all in his 70s, and has probably had years of an unhealthy diet and too little exercise. Also, being in his kind of position takes its toll (and apparently he has a lot of money, so he probably stresses over that too - he should have followed the advice in the Bible about that! )

What do you think the plasters on his hands are for?

The plasters on his hands are probably to cover needle marks, likely indicators of him needing regular medication and/or blood tests. Pretty common for someone with a chronic health issue like lung, heart, liver, kidney or blood disorder. [EDIT: just seen a clip and it seems the plaster is near his knuckles, so more likely a wound - maybe skin disorder/damage (which can happen more frequently with chronic illnesses), or perhaps he had a fall or cut himself? Minor injuries are not uncommon for elderly and sick people as they start losing their ability to coordinate themselves, and they heal more slowly.]

I wonder if they were talking about the vaccines when they said “we do sometimes get it wrong when it comes to organisational direction”

Oh for goodness sake. There are literally dozens of things they could be said to "get it wrong" about when it comes to "organisational direction". Look at the change to reporting hours they've just done now - that's an example straight away. And they've already changed direction on so many things in the past 5-10 years since the newer members of the GB like Sanderson and Cook have arrived. (Watching recent events, I'm beginning to think that those who reckon Sanderson has quickly become influential in the GB may be right. I was doubtful at first, but it's odd how changes seem to have accelerated since he came on scene, and he is often at the forefront of major talks and events.)

It was the Feb 2017 WT where they first made that fascinating confession: "The Governing Body is neither inspired nor infallible. Therefore, it can err in doctrinal matters or in organizational direction " - long before COVID appeared.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Journeyman, do you think that this Sanderson fellow (never heard of him when I used to be interested in all things Dub, two decades ago) is the main mover and shaker behind the changes in direction that seem to be making a "kinder/gentler" WT?

(I'll never personally call the WT "kinder" or "gentler" until they address some of the issues of basic human decency, like the shunning of children).

• Bribie
    Bribie

No doubt Steven has had the clot shots and possibly a round of boosters also.

It seemed a pre-condition to get the shots if you wanted to stay in Bethel.

I completely ignored the crazy advice and never participated in getting these next to useless dangerous shots.

Those who got vaxxed have exposed themselves to a higher risk of getting pericarditis and myocarditis that damage the heart and can seriously decrease life span.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

We see here some truly 'special' pioneers! How about a slow handclap for their urgent, life saving message...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit