Bambi is dead

by little witch 29 Replies latest jw friends

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    There has to be some other way of taking care of overpopulation.

Make everyone join PETA.

(PS) For a free download of the movie Bambi Meets Godzilla, go here:

http://www.robrob8.com/movies/bambi_and_godzilla.htm

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Cool! I love venison (deer meat)! Deer chili, dear steak, dear spaghetti, deer lasagna, deer jerky... Um... did I slip in to Bubba Gump mode? Anyway, happy eating LW!

The posts on this thread also reminded me of a bumper-sticker I saw recently... "HEART-ATTACKS: Payback for eating God's little furry friends!"

There you go SFJim, apparently God has now joined PETA, too.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Oh my, oh dear, oh my gosh, Little Witch, I am shocked.

150 lb of venison in the freezer already.

How could you do such a thing?

That is a terrible thing to do.

It should be hung for four days to a week before you freeze it.

It'll be as tough as an old boot.

You'd better send Hubby out to get another one and save that one for the cat.

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

LOL...

C.C

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Little,

Congrats darlin...that's good eating...are you having any processed into sausage?

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

People who

Eat

Tasty

Animals

YumYums

Boozy

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I don't have objections against hunting BUT...... I prefer just cows and pigs.
    Don't like the "wild" taste.

Often I got some pheasants (shot by my boss) but I always gave them to my brother. He likes the taste....

When you like it ....... good appetit .......
    and 150 kg of meat in the freezer is'nt bad either.....

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes the guys in our factory have bagged a total of five Bambis between them this weekend. I love deer meat especailly when it is a nice young Bambi -- very tender

• Sassy
    Sassy
    I hate to see deer killed along the roadway.

that is the problem in some states. When I lived in Wisconsin, some years we had a huge problem with the overpopulation of deer. Often a dangerous unforseen scare of deer darting across the road would be a part of the drive home. When the snow first melted, you could look into fields on the sides of the road and find 40 and more there looking for food, vegetation to eat. The problem is they are too close to the roads and so it is a hazard for them, and for people. A car accident caused by a deer could trigger even a bad enough accident for major injuries or fatalities.

Not to mention, over population leads to some starving to death as well.

• Makena1
    Makena1

As long as you thanked and blessed the spirit of the deer for providing you with its life as sustenance for your life - itz cool by me.

Mak

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit