What Type of Personality Are You Drawn To?

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Drawn to controlling types. Will get some professional help some day to break this habit.

DY

• minimus
    minimus

Doubtfully Yours---I want you to go the Christmas play! DO YOU HEAR ME???

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hi FHN!!!

Terri

Hey, Terri Sunny Gal!

• jwbot
    jwbot

I like dorks. I am drawn to computer geeks too, I would hope so, because I am one! But I am a stylish computer geek...aww yeah! I also like honesty and boldness and real people. I am not into the "frat" types or the jocks, or the sorority girls or mall rats. I like someone who can be a dork and make fun of themselves and have great self esteem and confidence. I like smart people too, and emotionally developed, senstive people.

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe the reason some of you like "dorks" or "nerds' is because you still want to be with a Jehovah's Witness.

• jwbot
    jwbot

When I was a JW I never wanted to be with one...so that theory is out the window. Dorks are happy, fun people, thats how I classify them-are JW's that way? HELL NO!

• sens
    sens
    Maybe the reason some of you like "dorks" or "nerds' is because you still want to be with a Jehovah's Witness.

dont think so!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Bot,

You are far from being a dork or a nerd.

Heather

• jwbot
    jwbot

I am definitely a dork, but its a good thing. I do and say silly things that "cool" people wouldn't. like I fart on my loved ones and laugh for a good ten minutes. hehe but I am so very proud of my weirdness :)

• minimus
    minimus

jwbot---you're so cool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit