What Type of Personality Are You Drawn To?

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

....?????....

• one_ugly_time
    one_ugly_time

Narcisstic...

Just like the cult... Give all you want, it's not enough... Hope and pray that tomorrow has continuity with today, it doesn't... Do something wrong, and you are outta their life or repent, repent, repent and suffer the guilt they dump on you... They promise you the world, with dreams of utopia, but they never come through... Should I go on?

Oh, it's really all about them, no matter how you feel.

ugly

• sens
    sens

Wild.

ummmmm bad ass wild type hackers/crackers/nerds etc.. , with high IQ's...but still bad...

'normal' bores me to tears...'average' bores me as well.

people with boring little lives, who tend to be attention seekers I cant stand much either...

and the list goes on...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Confident, strong, High IQ , control freak types, adventurous and definitely not boring -- especially if they are women

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

and and even ...........all mixed in together like a smoothie! Yeah, that's the ticket!

Terri

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

I am drawn to outgoing, intelligent, assertive, crazy-freaky, expressive, happy, party-type people. I also dig computer nerds.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

I like stupid, ugly people that are like really ugly and stupid..............and ugly..............and stuff.

• minimus
    minimus

What's this with computer nerds?and ugly people?.....well fugly people, I CAN understand.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

A man that makes love like a woman

But he must be strong, determined and motivated.

• minimus
    minimus

um....how does a man make love like a woman? Feel free to extrapolate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit