X-box or play station...

by Panda 32 Replies latest forum tech-support

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Panda-as for accessories, i would get a couple of memory cards, (They are cheaper if you buy them in a two pack) and if she has friends over and they are playing games and such I would get one extra controller so they can play against each other. Since she is only 11, I wouldn't get the DVD remote...it won't be that important to her at first to have that...

• Simon
    Simon

Hey, I'll take anyone on, anytime.

Don't forget that with the XBox you dont need the memory cards (built in HDD) and the connectivity is included.

You aren't paying for the DVD playback license unless you want to use it (which is why the cost of the playback remote is separate)

If you are just comparing the games, you're missing the most important bit - the online gaming provided by 'Live' makes is far superior. BTW: You can also use it as a very cheap telephone for free international calls and just chat to people without playing a game (it works like MSN messenger telling you when your friends are online).

• tink
    tink

i just want to say that playstation 2 rocks my socks. the games are awesome! panda if you want to get her a cool game to go with the playstation, i recommend Kingdom Hearts, it is soooo cool!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit