LATEST! Society gets new light on circumcision!!!

by link 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• link
    link

It’s true I tell you!

I saw the P.O. going into the Hall today carrying a bowl, a razor blade and a packet of Band-aid. He only had one razor so it would pay to get to the front of the queue.

I understand that the foreskins will be placed in pickle jars and kept in the Kingdom Hall libraries just in case the society gets "new light" on the "new light" and they need to be put back. This may well happen so it would be best to make a note of which one is yours – it would be awful to get one that didn’t fit.

(Oh dear! Someone just told me the above mentioned items were for the talk he was giving – well never mind)

link

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I think they need to "cut back" on this new light crapola.

CG

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I understand that the foreskins will be placed in pickle jars

Didn't you know? The PO is collecting the foreskins and having them all sewn together to make a purse for his wife. If she gives the purse a few rubs it'll turn into a suitcase!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

LOL Dansk!! Pop up luggage... I like it, I like it! If she uses it for a bookbag in the door to door, she could really fit a lot of magazines and books in there! <snort>

CG

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Did hear about the baby that was born without any eylids? They used his foreskin to make new ones.

Now he is a little cockeyed...........bumdumbum

• rocketman
    rocketman

Maybe he was doing his best David imitation, looking for Philistine foreskins.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

How do you circumcize a whale?

Send down 4 Skin Divers

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

thats a great 'tip off', link.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I saw the P.O. going into the Hall today carrying a bowl, a razor blade and a packet of Band-aid.

I hope all those pricks have a do it yourself kit and use it.

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

AS a young boy my mom got angry at a botched haircut the barber gave me and told me to go back to him. The barber said not to worry that it would grow back or that he could tape it back. Dontremmeber crazy glue as an option

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit