by cofty 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Perry - "I quit reading after this statement."

No, you didn't.

You're still here.

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    If we evolved...why oh why are humans the only species who stand out in regards to intelligence. Why do all animals apart from humans act on instinct. I don't doubt that some animals are mixed breeds such as dogs, but humans evolving from an amoeba......really!!! Genesis chapter 1 explains how everything was created ACCORDING to its kind. Simple yet remarkably accurate based on everything we see around us.
  • cofty
    cofty
    why oh why are humans the only species who stand out in regards to intelligence.

Did you really just say "why of why"?

The speciality of Homo sapiens is our big brains. First our ancestors became bipedal and then later we see the braincase enlarge. These two facts may be connected. Brains are very expensive and perhaps freeing up our upper limbs for food gathering and cooking made it possible.

Our extinct relatives Homo neanderthalensis had bigger brains than we do. They cared for their sick and buried their dead with ceremony. We still have some of their DNA. But of more importance than brain size is brain size relative to body size and brain organisation.

Why do all animals apart from humans act on instinct.

You obviously have very little knowledge about animal intelligence or human behaviour. A great deal of what we do is down to genetic programming.

humans evolving from an amoeba......really!!!

Yes of course. The evidence that every living thing including humans evolved from a common ancestor is beyond sensible dispute. The strongest proof is in your DNA.

Genesis chapter 1 explains how everything was created ACCORDING to its kind. Simple yet remarkably accurate based on everything we see around us.

Actually Gen.1 contradicts irrefutable facts.

Please tell me which books that present the scientific evidence for evolution you have read.

I predict the answer is none and that you won't answer the question.

Here is a link to the threads in this series so far - see the end of the OP.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit