Stephen Lett at our assembly today

by StarTrekAngel 107 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Makemeanunbeliever is an unusual choice of username for a supposed believer in the cult who is hanging out on an ex cult forum.

Sooo, i have to ask, why are you here exactly? You arent doing a bang up job defending the indefensible btw...

How sure are you that those in Pharaohs court called Moses nasty names while mocking him? Would you bet your life on that "fact"? You might want to actually get off your ass and do some research mate, hint: there was no exodus from Egypt.

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever is an unusual choice of username for a supposed believer in the cult who is hanging out on an ex cult forum.

Sooo, i have to ask, why are you here exactly? You arent doing a bang up job defending the indefensible btw...

How sure are you that those in Pharaohs court called Moses nasty names while mocking him? Would you bet your life on that "fact"? You might want to actually get off your ass and do some research mate, hint: there was no exodus from Egypt.

First off, the name of this forum is Jehovahs-Witness.com not anti-Jehovahs-Witness.com. Yes I know it is over run by atheist, gay and disgruntled ex-JW's who try to bully any reasoning outside of their own. I'm not intimidated.

The name choice was coined due to fact I havent been to a meeting in years. However I tested out several faiths and made the person who studied with me at 25 make me a believer. I am affording those here the opportunity to make me an unbeliever if proven so. Nothing so far has moved me in that direction, quite the contrary exactly.

Common sense tells me that with such arrogance here among laymen calling me names would pale in comparison to a man that he and his people viewed as a god. Add to that he being visited by a common man with a speech impediment. Hope that helps.

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

They way people attack one another here suggests that it is definitely NOT an OPEN forum where one can express oneself freely and that unless you tow a certain line whether openly suggested or implied you are going to get ostracized, torn apart and insulted ! [As many were when exiting / fading the JW .ORG etc ]

Which has all the hall-marks of the start of the next Cult following - right here on your favourite forum.

Lets ditch this behaviour man !

Some restraint and yielding and improved choice of words could go a long way !

Also make it a lot more inviting for others to feel comfortable visiting here !

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I'm sure those in Pharaohs court called Moses worse while mocking him......makemeanunbeliever

More WatchTower-"isms" you can use,when you lack evidence..

Evidently/Apparently/Obviously/Clearly/Plainly/Seemingly/Potentially/Possibly..

..I Really Should Have Picked Someone Else.....................................QUACK!!..

.....Image result for Angry God.........Image result for Moses

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Sorry, girlfriend, but I have learned not to fall for the JW strawman technique of "discussion."

Students are not greater than their teacher. But the student who is fully trained will become like the teacher.

It was Jesus himself who stated this. Therefore, those claiming to be Christ himself's "brothers," directly appointed by Jehovah God himself, ought to have their shit together, not shitting on the rest of humanity, and directly calling them "pieces of garbage."

And, as with all other alleged "JW apologists," you refuse to answer the most basic question:

"How did Abel witness his own birth?" as indicated by your "glorious one" (2 Pet. 2:10), Stephen Lett.

• Landy
    Landy
    They way people attack one another here suggests that it is definitely NOT an OPEN forum where one can express oneself freely and that unless you tow a certain line whether openly suggested or implied you are going to get ostracized, torn apart and insulted ! [As many were when exiting / fading the JW .ORG etc ]

This is probably the least robust forum I've ever been on, but it's still not a KH, if you make a statement expect to be asked to back it up with some evidence or at least some sound reasonng. That seems very hard for some people though - especially those who have spent a lifetme not having their statements questioned by the sheep.

• Listener
    Listener

Makemeanunbeliever

The name choice was coined due to fact I havent been to a meeting in years. However I tested out several faiths and made the person who studied with me at 25 make me a believer. I am affording those here the opportunity to make me an unbeliever if proven so. Nothing so far has moved me in that direction, quite the contrary exactly.

This is the difference. There are not a lot on here who now, do not let any man make them believe in anything. You obviously made a choice at 25 to allow a person you studied with talk you into being a 'believer'.

Makemeanunbeliever - Common sense tells me that with such arrogance here among laymen calling me names would pale in comparison to a man that he and his people viewed as a god. Add to that he being visited by a common man with a speech impediment. Hope that helps.

I can't make any sense out of this. Which man was viewed as a god and who was visited by a common man with a speech impediment? I know that we are talking about Moses who had the speech impediment but who are you saying was Moses visited by?

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    Sorry, girlfriend, but I have learned not to fall for the JW strawman technique of "discussion."

Students are not greater than their teacher. But the student who is fully trained will become like the teacher.

It was Jesus himself who stated this. Therefore, those claiming to be Christ himself's "brothers," directly appointed by Jehovah God himself, ought to have their shit together, not shitting on the rest of humanity, and directly calling them "pieces of garbage."

And, as with all other alleged "JW apologists," you refuse to answer the most basic question:

"How did Abel witness his own birth?" as indicated by your "glorious one" (2 Pet. 2:10), Stephen Lett.

Score of Israels kings didn't have their crap together, including David. Proves nothing. Notice how I was able to do something you are incapable of doing? I was able to formulate a reply without insulting name calling. However I am fully aware I insulted your lack of intelligence. Therefore you resorted to childish remarks to compensate.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

As Governing Body members of the Watchtower Corporation, we've never told a lie with the intent of selling more of are literature to the public. We've never perjured yourselves upon the word of god within the bible., We've never gone beyond what is written and we've never false prophesied.

• TheMark
    TheMark

Thanks for the transcript StarTrekAngel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit