Stephen Lett at our assembly today

by StarTrekAngel 107 Replies latest jw experiences

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

facial expressions put into practice to stress emphasis Lett A+++ Lett wins

maybe the rest of the GB are using Lett as a patsy to do things they don't want to.

Making a talk on a JWorg. when its realized that its going to be seen by perhaps millions, may be the causative result of ....... say Bro. Lett could you give the next presentation on this months JW broadcasting ?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

facial expressions put into practice to stress emphasis Lett A+++ Lett wins.....Finklestein

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r632/AnnOMaly/Iamtotallyawesome_zpsb12a20b7.gif

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Someone up this thread chided us for saying that Lett was an idiot. To be fair, I cannot in honesty say that, I do not know him . However, he gives an impression of comedic idiocy in his bizarre style of public speaking. The dubs of my family are equally bemused and just as critical of him as we are.

He does say :

If you think about it anyone who is not serving Jehovah would be stupid. This is not talking about people who lack mental intelligence or capacity? It is talking about those that do not serve Jehovah or who do know him do not serve him

So he is prepared to call me stupid because I have left his religion, even though I hold my judgement on him as a man.

(NB .. My admiration (in a way) to Sis. Startrekangel for dutifully taking all of this down)

• brandnew
    brandnew

Omigosh......he has theeee nerve to call other people stupid???? Say it to my face asshole!!!!!!

Thats what i thought.....hee hee 😈😈😈😈

Mad Puppy

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Thanks STA, we asked for it, we got it!!! lol At least I got through the half of it. A few thoughts already...

Think about that angel wrestling for 21 days without giving up. He could have given up at one or two weeks or after 20 days. He could have gone back to Jehovah and said I fought against that demon but that demons was strong. But he struggled until he got reinforcements.

So Jehovah and god-knows how many angels were watching this live WWF game before their very eyes for 21 days??? Wow, and we should hate what god hates????

Another example of elders' faith that we can imitate: elders that have been serving for many decades and they have thought the end would have come by now but despite unfufilled expectations they don't give up. How glad those elders will be when the end does come.

The end will come for many of them when they will die old, worn out and heart-broken because of their many disfellowshipped children, while seeing an exodus of their young, fresh and more intelligent fellow-elders.

Third thing - Imitate - their faith. Examples: expressions of faith we want to imitate. Some elders simplify their life and even go to full time ministry? Are you able to meditate and reason because that elder knows the real value is treasure in heaven not treasure on earth? Treasure on earth can be here today and gone tomorrow.

What a nice upbuilding talk towards the (older) bethelites that got kicked out! Tell that also to the ones who sold their houses and properties before 1975. It was just a short time, just a few years at most. Young ones would not grow old in the system of things. Some did not have kids because of the burden during Armageddon. Well, treasures on earth gone yesterday, not easily back today or even tomorrow!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

A good well respected GB member is one that can present half truth double talk and misinformation with charisma, expressive strength and confidence.

Being a little stupid helps in this regard where critical thinking and intellectually honesty can be pushed aside for the sake and intention of propaganda.

I bring you Steven Lett ....

noun: propagandist; plural noun: propagandists
    1. 1.
      a person who promotes or publicizes a particular organization or cause.
      "a highly persuasive political propagandist"
      synonyms:promoter, champion, supporter, proponent, advocate, campaigner, crusader, publicist, evangelist, apostle
      "a propagandist for the government's reforms"

Jah only chooses the most righteous and honest people for his earthly publishing house, like this guy ..

• steve2
    steve2

Obedience is the valued quality of servants.

On the other hand, the ability to think for oneself and go contrary to organizational "recommendations" stamps one as unsuitable for the organization, even if one puts one's limited resources into caring for one's family..

Thank you Stephen Lett for making the decision most straightforward!

• zeb
    zeb
    Star Trek angel. Did I miss something or have you put up what Lett said.?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit