seven006, you worthless dog

by onacruse 33 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

Craig, you whimpy ass nazi mod, why did you edit the nasty word on purple V's post that I already edited and just flip flopped the letters? Do you think people are now going to have a harder time figuring out what the word was that was edited?

I bought you good expensive vodka instead of that battery acid you drink, I lit your ass on fire with my cigarette lighter when you were on the phone with Skully and as soon as I turn my back you mess with the first virgin edit I made.

You are toast pal, I am younger and stronger and can sit up way later than you can pal. For christ sakes you were already in your Sponge Bob Square pants boxers shorts when I left, so go to bed, dream of sugar plum fairies or what ever the hell they are and quit mess'n with my edits or I'll have your wife kick your butt! No wonder Farkel your adopted ally cat runs like hell when you come into the room!

Ya try to be nice, and eat a guys wife's GREAT beef stew (when her hubby would rather have a warmed up hot dog) and what do ya get in return? An edit of your very first virgin edit.

I love ya pal, but this is war Barney!

Dave

The soon to be ex-mod....Maybe.....kind'a...aaaaaaaa screw it, I'm stay'en, the pay is just way too good!

It was the lighting your ass on fire when you were distracted on the phone wasn't it?

I'm sorry, I can't help it...I hear voices talking to me all the time.... Bad demons! go away! Go visit that Cannon dude, he believes in you guys.... ya bastards!

PS: Thanks Karla, big hug woman!

• onacruse
    onacruse

roflmao....

...to quote someone (actually, most everybody) we both know..."bite me"

Craig

• seven006
    seven006

Damn, you're still awake? Don't you ever sleep? I can see you're getting sleeeeeeepy. Your eyes are feeling heavyyyyyyyyy. Drift back to a nice place in your memory like a sunny beach or a quiet garden and close your eyes and breath deep....in and out and.....OK, this isn't going to work until you blow that rubber cement blob out of that electromagnet you call a nose.

Go to bed you old fart!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Alan warned me about your pathetic attempts at hypnosis...give it up, man.

• searcher
    searcher

Dave

While you were at Craigs, you didnt notice the wires? The ones he has hooked up from the computer to his nuts?

This of course, gives Craig the advantage that, when someone posts, he gets a 'tickle' from the compy, and can immediately jump up and post.

Steve.

Edited to add

Craig, ya didnt send this months 'contribution', I warned you what would happen

• seven006
    seven006

Craig,

I think I might of accidentally deleted you. I'm new at this stuff and I'm going to make mistakes. Hopefully by morning or at least some time next week it will get straighten out. Sorry, I didn't mean it...it's the voices....they made me do it.

I'm going to go sit in the corner and think about what I did for a while. I need discipline,

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

Steve,

Hooked up to his nuts? I saw the wires hooked up to his tiny little coin pocket but I didn't.......never mind. I understand now. I just deleted Craig so I don't think we will be hearing from him until one of the other mod's wake up and see the boo boo I made. I really really feel bad about it. I'm going to go watch TV now.

Dave

• onacruse
  • searcher
    searcher

Oh yeh Craig

If the 'contribution' is not on its way to me ASAP, then the story about your Rubber Fish, Raincoat and the Rice Pudding is being posted.

Steve.

• seven006
    seven006

Oh good, Craigy boy didn't get deleted. I feel so much better now. I think I'm going to retrace my steps to see what I did wrong. Maybe I should have hit the remove button instead of the delete button. I'm going to try that right now. Everybody...wish me luck!

I'm a bad bad mod and should be dealt with severely.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit