seven006, you worthless dog

by onacruse 33 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

Sloan,

Actually I was hoping to get my nuts driven somewhere. They are tired of me sitting around a computer all day drawing pictures. I think I need a nut walker or something. That way they can get out and get some fresh air while I keep working.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Dave

• Brummie
    Brummie

Dave you are a worthy choice for a mod here, glad to hear it.

Brummie

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

OMG

I am glad I don't post or read anymore..........it has gone to ...well the one who needs to be in therapy telling others how to live their lives. I bet Minimus is a moderator next.

(just reading because my e-mail account is down and and I just got back from vacation)

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT
    Actually I was hoping to get my nuts driven somewhere.

I bet you do you dirty old man!!!!

Ven hahaahhaha

• bisous
    bisous

dave....i mean O&C I can recommend my dog walker....given the title of this post its kinda the same thing ... and your nuts would be in good hands....the dogwalker's i mean

man there is all kinda material in this one

• Panda
    Panda

definitely a sane choice....

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Hey Dave

Does this mean you can't say "k**f" any more?

Are you going to change the above word in quotes to "duck" or "pluck?"

OOOH looky here, a chance to edit out the profanity....

*ducking and running and laughing maniacally*

PurpleV of the "I love to tease Dave" class

• seven006
    seven006

V,

Never! I'm dyslexic remember? Looks the same to me either way . One "I think" will pass and the other one I know will spark a kindly and whimsical edit.

Tell the guys on R's mod board that I have tried to log on to say hi a few times and the constant pop ups keep crashing my PC. I hate my PC and I wouldn't think of insulting my Mac by hooking it up to the Internet. Please tell them I said I miss them....well, some of them...maybe one or two.

Big hug woman

Dave

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

You WIMP!!

You never heard of pop up stoppers? That pop up add is harmless. JUST SAY NO. Umm, wait, I forgot, you can't say.... umm... nyet, not, nitsch, non, noway, nofukcing way, nini, ninny, nonny, nanny, nobody. I appreciate that you have issues. We all do.

Forgive me. *cough* I know not what I do.

You got a MAC? *sigh*

I hope you still have your chiropractic skills. After a stint as a mod here, you may well need them.

HUGS to you, you, you, you... DAVE you!

*gives Dave a big sloppy wet kiss and embarrasses him because he likes it*

• myself
    myself

Congratulations Dave. oops are we allowed to say that, or is it pagan?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit