seven006, you worthless dog

by onacruse 33 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

A moderator, eh?

May 10,000 fleas infest your private parts...

(as if they haven't already)

Craig

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

A moderator, eh?

OMG! Now I can never say Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch!

Kate

He he he he......!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

hehehe better you than me

ducking behind the xmas tree so no one sees me

• onacruse
    onacruse

I'd edit what {my dear loving wonderful wifey} just said, but I'm too tired...

let the pathetic new mod do it!

Poor guy.

Barney

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Big Gigantic Hugs to you, Dave!!!!!

• Angharad
    Angharad

he he nice edit Mike

It means - St Mary's church in the hollow of the white hazel near to the rapid whirlpool of Llantysilid of the red cave.

Longest place name in the UK (maybe the world?) I used to live about 40 minutes away from there - the welsh coming out in me !

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~cirillo/llan.htm

• seven006
    seven006

Come on Craig, you know this isn't any kind of positive thing in my life, I think I lost a few friends already. You just wanted someone else to pin the target on their butt for a while.

I think I may do what I hope to be a very rare thing and lock this thread...No wait..I can delete YOU now! I might get a few of my friends back if I did that. I need to head off to the mod board and ask someone there how to delete your ass. Maybe this is going to be more fun than I thought.

Lost, thanks woman, big hug back at ya.

Dave

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

And here I thought you'd actually have to read and post to be a Mod.

you sell out bastard

Ven

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Hi Venice!!! I was JUST thinking about you today! Hadn't seen you post in a coon's age.

Syrup

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

((((((((((((Dave))))))))))))))) Good Luck!! Don't let everyone drive you nuts!! hehe

Syrup,

You sweetie!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit