THANKS FOR ALL THE ADVICE!

by natalienu 15 Replies latest jw friends

• natalienu
    natalienu

Thankyou so much for all of your wonderful advice people. I am still confused though and need time to separate what I feel for this man and what I know about his screwed up religion.

I mentioned it to some family and friends last night on my intentions and what this guy really is and they all hit the roof.

The only thing I am so annoyed about is the false feelings these idiots obviously put out to get new suckers into their clan. They have totally lost the believer in me and anyone that puts the atchtower before love has to get their head read, or kicked in as I would like to do now.

I spoke to my man on the phone last night and asked him if he would still continue being with me if i chose not to convert, he sadly said no.

So, **** them all I say, and if there are any normal men on here from Australia that want a date! You know how to get in touch with me!

Thanks everyone!

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    I spoke to my man on the phone last night and asked him if he would still continue being with me if i chose not to convert, he sadly said no.

There's your answer right there.

• morty
    morty

Run while you can my friend.....It only gets worse if you get sucked into it.....Your doing the right thing...Runner

Morty

• simplesally
    simplesally

So he loves his religion more than he loves you...that doesn't seem ok to most people......

• Dansk
    Dansk

Nat,

I know deep down you're hurting inside and I really feel for you - but please be assured that things would DEFINITELY have got a whole lot worse if you had stayed with this man. You've had a VERY lucky escape so now live your life happily.

All the love and best wishes in the world,

Ian

• smack
    smack

where is Aus are you (No I don't want a date)

Steve

Tasmanian Overbeer (married)

• Maverick
    Maverick

I know it is painful but remember this fellow had no problem playing with your heart, living a lie to his church and playing false to his "god"! These are serious character flaws! You should be starting to get pissed at him by now! Maverick, who was in the land of Aus last year but, alas is too old anyway!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Nat,

I'm glad reading from you again. Your clear stand MAY help your friend think over what he really wants in life. Whatever the case, don't waste YOUR life.

Narkissos

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, back Natalie. As for NORMAL men, I dunno. There might be a few messed-up ex-JW's floating around here. Ready to deal with a guy with a few TRUST, AUTHORITY and INTIMACY issues? Then you've found the place!

On the plus side, I find x-JW's grow out of these issues over time and are accepting of other cultures and beliefs, and they really know how to party.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((((((Nat)))))))))))

Trust me, one of these days it will all be very clear. You will not regret making the decision to take care of yourself.

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit