Mr Trump looked in the Bible to see what's God view on "Torture"

by James Mixon 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Guess what, first book of the Bible Genesis 3:16 and he found other books that condones torture, Exodus 7:3, Numbers 31:17,18 and many more in that book. So Trump thought I have GOD's blessing.

• Simon
    Simon

Wait, you think Trump can read?

Pence probably reads it to him ... his "book at bedtime".

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

You can find anything in the Bible.

Yeah, Donald gave me a weird vibe. He's still convincing the lowest-denominator common Americans that the U.S. needs to become harsher, more ruthless. He's telling us that waterboarding and torture are better than what happens when we don't do that. He had experts tell him that torture is effective. (Bullshit, by the way.)

Still, even under liberal leadership, the stuff the military does has been going on nonstop. Maybe dragging it out of Guantanamo Bay and the middle east and out into the open would cause people to see that torture is wrong and stripping humans of their rights without trial is wrong.

Donald also says that ending all the shootings in Chicago is easy. He told O'Reilly he could do it in one week. So I have deep concerns for the military establishment that Trump may turn the United States into once he figures out executive orders are very similar to the expedited powers that the German Parliament gave to Hitler.

• DJS
    DJS

January 25, 2017: Trump's executive order on immigration includes a plan to publish a weekly list of crimes committed by 'aliens'

Yet numerous studies indicate that immigrants are far less likely to commit crimes or be incarcerated than US citizens. One such article in the Economist (a widely respected and empirical source) illustrates:

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2015/07/immigrationandcrime

Fox News is proud of their child, I am certain. As I've pointed out. FoxNews posts these stories on an almost daily basis. Anytime an immigrant in anywhere US so much as runs a red light Fox runs a headline about it.

This is disturbing. These are the same types of actions taken by people such as Adolph Hitler and Joseph Stalin to justify genocide.

If he actually posts these accounts, it will be a matter of days before some dummfukk, semi retarded redneck assaults or kills an innocent immigrant. They operate on about 1/100th of their emotional and cranial abilities as it is; a slight nudge from their master . . . .

• Simon
    Simon

I think you need to be fair: their are economic migrants who are generally less likely to commit crime. There are also political migrants who want to take over our society and turn it into the same kind of shit-hole they came from.

Europe is much further along that train and is now suffering the results of years of lax immigration and uncontrolled borders - horrific crimes at horrific levels, much of it perpetrated by immigrants that didn't come to work. THAT is disturbing.

It doesn't make someone a nazi to say "this is wrong and needs to be stopped". It's not racist to have borders. America (and Trump) are right to prevent this from happening in their country.

• DJS
    DJS

Fair? FInd something I said that isn't fair. The data illustrate that the vast majority of immigrants mind their own business. And they walk across the border. Those you describe have a lot of difficulty getting to the US legally; I'm all for Trump enforcing existing laws to keep both of those groups from getting into the US, building a wall if it works, and increasing the difficulty for anyone wanting to come to the US from certain countries.

I fully support The Donald in enforcing existing laws, removing those that need removed and developing new laws that are needed.

But posting crime data serves what purpose, other than to incite hatred. US citizens commit crimes at higher rates. Fair would be to post the crime rates for each and let us make our own minds up.

• Simon
    Simon
    FInd something I said that isn't fair. The data illustrate that the vast majority of immigrants mind their own business. And they walk across the border.

Not fair because not all immigrants are those immigrants. You are generalizing instead of recognizing that there are different groups going for different reasons.

No one has the right to enter another country illegally. There is no obligation on any country to allow it.

Uncontrolled immigration is not some panacea, it can depress wages, workers rights and allow undesirables in to commit crime and also discriminates against those who go through a long process to follow the rules. Why should others jump the queue entirely?

• DJS
    DJS

I agree with every thing you said, and those are the issues he should stress.

As far as crime statistics the fair thing to say is that those walking across our borders illegally behave themselves better than Americans.

Trump is in sighting fear and hatred to get what he wants.That should disturb us.

• bohm
    bohm

DJS: The "list of crime" thing is a tactic used by Lenin. Here is Steve Bannon on Lenin:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/us/politics/stephen-bannon-breitbart-words.html

“I’m a Leninist,” Mr. Bannon was quoted as saying by a writer for The Daily Beast who met him at a party in 2014. He later said he did not recall the conversation. “Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal, too,” the site quoted him as saying. “I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.

Trump can only stay in power by inciting more chaos; this is a step in that direction as is the trade war with Mexico he started today.
  • DJS
    DJS

Most all of what Simon has said I have said many times on this site. Unchecked immigration can't be absorbed by any country on an ongoing basis. The US has been more than patient, generous and benevolent. The latest US stats show that:

Nearly 70% of undocumented immigrants have been in this country longer than 10 years.

There are approximately 11 million undocumented in this country. A bit over 8 million undocumented are in the US workforce.

The vast majority of undocumented immigrants come from Mexico, Central and S America (which we knew). They come to the US for a better life.

The ongoing problems in C and S America are the primary reasons they come here: Crime, Gangs, Drug Lords and Drug Wars, Corruption and Incompetency are the rule rather than the exception in C and S America.

The immigration issue has been used by politicos from both sides, but primarily the Republicans, for decades to marshall the forces and to manipulate the rank and file. However, both parties are hypocrites, as they wink and look the other way, in some part due to compassion but in large part to assuage the farmers, construction companies, hotels and service industries and the factories that rely on lower wage undocumented to maintain a profit and a competitive advantage.

And yet the US unemployment rate is about 4.6%. Simon is right, however, in that the lower wages paid to the undocumented drive all wages of the middle class and lower middle class lower, which is one of the primary drivers of the shrinking, struggling middle class.

But if any redneck or Trump supporter wants to get angry at someone, it is not the immigrants, who work harder and behave better on average that all Americans. They should address their anger at the politicians and businessmen who say one thing about immigration and do another.

To that end, god bless Donald Trump. At least he is putting his $ where his bigly mouth it. I support 100% his actions to limit immigration, control immigration, get rid of the problem children, and change the paradigm.

But inciting hatred against a group of people, the majority of whom are humble, hard working, well behaved, long term residents is abhorrent. It is vile and evil.

And when the first innocent, hard working immigrant is beaten or murdered by a drunk redneck Trump supporter after he begins posting crime stats, remember this post.

It isn't a matter of if.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit