Mr Trump looked in the Bible to see what's God view on "Torture"

by James Mixon 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

DJS, I agree. If only legal citizens were hired for all service jobs, agricultural work, childcare, and heavy labor at reasonable wages with adequate healthcare, we'd be on the way to full employment and prosperity.

Let's target the true culprits. Those who make obscene profits by exploiting people who dare not fight for basic human rights because they are terrified of losing a job. And those who buy the cheaper products that result from from such a system. Those who condone and benefit from that arrangement have no right to complain.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel
    Simon » Wait, you think Trump can read?

Well, I can, and none of the scriptures cited has anything to do with torture. Genesis 3:16 has to do with the divine decree regarding women and child birth. There is not a single scripture in the Bible having to do with torture.

And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt. (Exodus 7:3)

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

Mr. Trump will have to search further if these are the verses he came up with.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel
    DJS » Most all of what Simon has said I have said many times on this site. Unchecked immigration can't be absorbed by any country on an ongoing basis. The US has been more than patient, generous and benevolent.

Yes, and the U.S. has major problem with population. Not too many people, but not enough to sustain the baby boomers who are expecting to get their Social Security, Medicare and other entitlements.

That said, Europe let in thousands of Muslim refugees and they have repaid their kindness by kicking their benefactors in the teeth: by posting their own rules based on Sharia Law, tearing down and threatening violence over Christmas decorations and overturning cars and setting them on fire. Is this something we need here?

We need Mexican influx because most are already Christian, they're hard working, and the ones I knew in southern California kept their Christmas lights on all year round. They had great food, too. So, who would I rather invest in? Hmmmm.

Mexicans. Any day. And even if we get good Muslims into the U.S., many times their children and grandchildren are radicalized. Many are good people, but we don't have a way of vetting them or telling who will decide to buy a gun and take out people at a shopping center. If we can keep the drug dealers out of the country, we can do okay with Mexican immigrants.

Besides, I don't want to give up my guns or my Christmas lights because some idiot decides to go jihad down the line. JWs don't like Christmas decorations, either, but they don't go out and kill people (unless they need blood transfusions!).

• TheFadingAlbatros
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Geez I hope he doesn't take after Jehovah, if he does he'll be whacking people left right and center, even innocent children !

He might even bring back stoning to death too

• baker
    baker

Trump is a business man period, he knows nothing about christians except that they can vote. His classic "two" corinthians quote exposed his ignorance about the bible. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFp9WN2NB6g

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

Numbers 31:17,18 is not talking about torture

It is however Biblical support for genocide

Trump might want to put it aside for future reference

:0)

• tepidpoultry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit