My Lawyers Letter To The Elders

by pale.emperor 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• flipper
    flipper

Very well done Pale Emperor. Protect that daughter of yours as much as possible. She's having to attend meetings where crazy, mind controlled humans are. She's lucky to have you as a dad who is looking out for her welfare and safety. Keep up the great work

• Gayle
    Gayle

I have understood that if anything "legal" by an attorney is given the to local elders, they must turn over info to Headquarters. Then, there is a protocol between attorneys to be followed. Is there anything in the Elders book stating to do that?

The couple cases I know from long ago, that the individuals then were never announced 'on the platform' as "disfellowshipped, disassociated." Though, they were 'off the record' df'd, at least some family members and a few friends felt they could be free to talk with ex-member yet because of no announcement.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Well done.

Sadly though, I have seen official legal threats blatantly ignored by elders ....

As others have said, witnesses just arrogantly don't recognise authority!

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Canter Levin and Mannheim handled my mothers divorce in the 50s, Ian Levin , the senior partner was Lord Mayor, might be good to hide practices name but as elders getting a copy they will recognise you and city these solicitors operate in (regarded as the best around here)

• supernerdboy
    supernerdboy
    Wow, I used to look at this as very young child during ALL the meeting. Even this picture I would stare at empty mindlessly until I was like 8. Child abuse!!! No wounder I have had emotional issues! How did this get passed off as a "great tool for teaching children"? What do they want to teach the kids?
  • No Apologies
    No Apologies

I think some of you are way overreacting to that picture. Apparently you never read comic books as a kid or watched any action or sci-fi movies. I can assure you I was exposed to the Paradise book, the Live Forever book, etc. and somehow I survived. Just saying...

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

No Apologies

I think some of you are way overreacting to that picture. Apparently you never read comic books as a kid or watched any action or sci-fi movies. I can assure you I was exposed to the Paradise book, the Live Forever book, etc. and somehow I survived. Just saying

I was exposed to the same, had nightmares for decades and was later diagnosed with PTSD. A child who is taught that their unbelieving family members will be destroyed by God at Armageddon is being abused. End of discussion.

• supernerdboy
    supernerdboy
    Here is the thing: Comic books and such are fake, kids know that. This is a book we are told is real. That god is gonna kill everyone that does not believe in him. I was told god was a good god, but if I was not a good child I would be killed in Armageddon. It is kind of messed up! Movies people know are fake, but our parents brainwashed us into thinking that if we did not believe we would die a horrid death. Its kind of like letting your kids watch beatle juce 3 times a week and telling them that if they say Battle Juice 3 times, that he really will show up. Kids take parents word for things, so if you lie and tell them something bad is gonna happen, they believe you. If you tell them that it is just for entertainment they do not take it as literal. Kind of like that mom who was brainwashing her kids into thinking ALL cops are out to get them. "don't get out of the car" She pulls out a shotgun and points it at the cops, gets shot. Leaves the kid traumatized. Now the little child is gonna think mom was murdered by cops. He will block it out of his mind, but it still has gonna have bad effects on his mind.
  • supernerdboy
    supernerdboy

You just just made me think of something. Maybe I have PTSD and not general. I try not to let my Doc know that I have stress issues because I do not like the idea of taking stress. Funny I fear taking something that helps fear. Epiphany moment thanks so much Sail away!!!

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter
    No Apologies,

I am a worldly lady of 65 who raised 2 children by myself. I was introduced to this JW ....... approximately 2 years ago. There is a term we in what you all call the "worldly" community call AGE appropriate material and trust me that ain't age appropriate it!!! Try maybe we'll let's say late teens. JWS have no clue when it comes to what is age appropriate when it comes to raising kids. I have seen some of the discussion topics for the meetings and know full well the kids are sitting right there, excuse me epic fail. There is a time and a place to discuss certain things when "little" ears are not around. That picture shown above is absolutely, totally classified as emotional abuse and someone or a group of someone's should be held accountable for the nightmares that type of damage can cause to a little mind. That is pure terror. Along with that horrid bunker video shown at the convention these people should be brought up on charges of child abuse.

RANT OVER

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit