Survivor: Burton the hypocrit :-)

by Stacy Smith 28 Replies latest social entertainment

• Mulan
    Mulan

I kind of agree with Dan. Jon has grown on me. While I can't stand him, I think he has played the game brilliantly and probably should win.

But I hope Sandra wins. I think she has been pretty smart too. And she is from our "neck of the woods".

I saw Burton on The Early Show yesterday and he said that Darrah told him and Jon, before they left for the reward, that Sandra had approached her and Lil with an all-girl alliance, so he knew that Lil had broken their alliance already so he felt all right about breaking it himself, and voting for her, because she did it first.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

I am glad that the women finaly voted one of the guys off. They KNEW they where lied to a million times but still went with the guys vote to vote each other off.

From what I have read elsewhere Johns lie did not get revealed during the show. It will definately make sundays show very interesting during the reunion. I think that it will be a near riot when they finaly get to confront him. I just wished the producers would have had cameras on all the contestants in there houses as they watched the show when they aired the episode when John lied to them...hehehe.

Heatmiser

• simplesally
    simplesally

Is the final on Sunday???? When is the final episode of this series??????

• simplesally
    simplesally

From the site:

• Letters from home bring a Survivor to tears, but one tribemate sees it as an opportunity to turn the rest of the tribe against that person.
  • A twist in the final stretch brings an unexpected battle for the Final Four.
  • Wonder if its Jon again???

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    Jon also said the women were better off if they'd scrub floor and potatoes.

Actually, he said something like,
    "the women would be better off if they'd scrub floor and potatoes...to get bills passed."

....and I was thinking what the hell is he talking about..passing bills??? I think he is getting a little crazy...been on the island too long...has a bit of the brain fade...
    And did you see the jury celebrating when Burton got the axe?! LOL! That was classic!
    Anyway, I can't wait for Sunday to see how the other survivors treat Jonny Rotten. I think it is going to be a great show!!
    He could never win. Never, never, never, never.
    NEVER, I SAY!!!!
    If I say it enough, it will be so!
    GO SANDRA!
    -LisaBObeesa
  • Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Jon and Burton are the type of men that, if their mouths are open you can pretty much tell they're lying. Lovely to see Dara kicking butt on the immunity challenges, I kinda hope she wins as well. As for Jon, he has enough bad karma points to come back as a slug in his next life. And if you live anywhere near Seattle, you know thats pretty much as low as you can get.

Gretchen

• Princess
    Princess
    As for Jon, he has enough bad karma points to come back as a slug in his next life. And if you live anywhere near Seattle, you know thats pretty much as low as you can get.

I'm just north of Seattle and running for the salt shaker. Perhaps a banana slug? They are just the nastiest of all slugs.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I remember camping in Vancouver (west coast) and having to run for the outhouse in the dark. I saw the long silver trails from monster slugs. Ewwwwww.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Sally the finale is this sunday the 14th, a two hour special. Don't miss that, the fur is gonna hit the fan for sure.

I wanna be a survivor, I really do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit