Survivor: Burton the hypocrit :-)

by Stacy Smith 28 Replies latest social entertainment

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    Come on Stacy. Hand 'yer bowels over before I come looking for them.

I thought they were spelled boobies? I guess I'm not paying enough attention in class.

Commenting on a "reality" show on the forums is bad enough I agree but dreaming about them is worse isn't it? I love the show and I think this seasons Survivor might just be the best. The finale this sunday night is going to have huge ratings.

• simplesally
    simplesally

I was so thrilled that girls were able to pull it off! Especially after Jon said that even if you put the three girls together they still didn't have one brain. Jon also said the girls had not been able to strategize successfully in the past and that the men were intellectually superior to the women!!!!!!

Hell hath no fury like 3 women scorned!!!!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Jon also said the women were better off if they'd scrub floor and potatoes.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

It's easy to understand why Jon would disrespect the women since most of them have behaved like ditzes. Darrah was the only one they really feared.

But now Jon will be their bitch, what fun.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

When the show is over they should take Jon out and lash him for everytime he's sworn on his grandmother's grave.

People like him destroy any credability in evolution. Aren't we supposed to be progressing forward from the pond scum stage?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

xjw, Jon has actually grown on me quite a bit. I find him to be amusing, I think a lot of his outrageous comments are coached by the producers. And like Stacy said, before this past episode, the women were being pretty ditzy about the whole thing.

That said, he's a longshot for the 1 mil. But if you judge by who has outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted, he's your guy. Lill is just nice, Darrah has flown under the radar and won immunity at very critical times. Sandra is likable enough, if it comes down to her and Jon I think she gets the dough.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Dan the only thing about Jon that I'll give him credit for is being the lowest surivior to ever play the game. I'm not a big fan of Sandra since she allowed Christa to take the heat for something she did.

I wouldn't mind if either Darrah or Lil won but I think everyone is smart enough to not allow Lil into the final two. If I were playing I'd make sure Jon got in there with me of course.

• Princess
    Princess

Finally the women get it together. It has been so frustrating to watch lately. I'm not so sure the women didn't have this up their sleeves for awhile though. If they had ganged up on the men earlier, they would be even hungrier than they are now. By waiting and voting Burton off just before the end, they don't have to starve for long. I thought it was perfect. Burton was absolutely stunned. The creep was already spending the money and they kicked his ass right off the island.

I wonder who goes next? It all depends on immunity. Remember Panama? I've already forgotten the winner's name but she would have been voted off if she hadn't won immunity at the last challenge.

I'm not sure it's such a good idea to boot Jon yet. Everyone on the jury hates him with the exception of the newest member...Burton. Then again, he has played the game...he's dirty but he's good. I think Lil should go next. I'm sick of her sourpuss face. She always looks like she's been sucking lemons.

Sandra or Darrah. I'd be happy with either one winning.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Yes, I would strategize and keep Jon cuz his only vote is going to come from Burton.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    I'm not so sure the women didn't have this up their sleeves for awhile though

You are probably right Princess. While Lil isn't the brightest bulb on the tree Darrah and Sandra are no dumbies. The producers only let us see what they want us to see so it's very likely. This way Burton really got blindsided and so did we.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit