The spinning blade of a Sword and the 2 Angels guarding the gate....

by stuckinarut2 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

The sword in the garden of Eden is evidence that jehovah is the creator of weapons purely designed for the taking of human life. Man did not invent weapons of war and murder, jehovah himself invented them, the sword, and then had them used to threaten the lives of countless number of people until the genocidal flood came and took them all away.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

THIS IS A GREAT ONE!

Think about it!!!
    The God of LOVE is the first one to introduce the Most Successful Weapon to Mankind!

God INVENTED the Sword - then showed Adam and Eve it!!!!!!

FYI - He also told them not to eat meat (hunt), and then he makes clothing from animals.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

I never thought about the fact that this would mean that god invented weaponry. I think in general people just take for granted that swords have always existed, at least I did. Just another plot hole in what has to be one of the most poorly thought out books ever written, I guess.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Amongst all things, the very concept of a "Flaming sword" spinning around and blocking the "entrance to the garden of Eden" is so stupid!

Do people REALLY believe that as a FACT?

Of Course!

I`ve got one here at the ranch, it keeps the cattle out of the blueberry field.

If the cattle eat the blueberries, the Sasquatches have nothing to eat.

Image result for common sense 101

• Half banana
    Half banana

I know it's hard to do but try stop taking Genesis literally, it's just a myth straight out of an ancient writer's imagination.

• waton
    waton

It was written when swords were already around. sustained spinning by itself was new though, without axle or visible support, not pivoting on cherub's fingers. Would have looked something like a swastika with the trailing flames. and it was a defensive weapon. any animal casualties? sliced and diced?

Why did one of the cherubs not stop Cain, rather than just standing there? may be he was the first fulfillment of the wt cart cabal ?

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

I know it's hard to do but try stop taking Genesis literally

Jesus did. He said the flood happened. Which is BS.

And of course there's 2 Tim 3:16.

Either it's all inspired or it isn't...

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

...and why did the garden have an entrance? Did Adam and Eve come and go from the Garden or was it meant for deliveries etc.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub
    The Gatling gun is one of the best-known early rapid-fire spring loaded, hand cranked weapons and a forerunner of the modern machine gun

Long before Mr Gatling invented the the first "rapid fire" gun, jehober invented the "rapid spinning" sword. That's proof of god's superiority over man!

just saying!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Do you think Birds would accidentally get sliced and diced by the Spinning Fire Swords?

WAIT!!!! Maybe Moses had no words better than flaming sword?

MAYBE IT WAS a pair of Jedi with Light Sabers!!

AND the Holy Spirit is The Force?

We should check for Tony Morris Midichlorian levels?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit