There seems to be many jw's marrying outside of org recently.

by atomant 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• atomant
    atomant
    l was wondering if others have noticed this or is just my imagination?My sister whom has always been a fine example of a dub just got married to an outsider was a shock to everyone as no one knew she was dating an outsider.She seems happy.The elders are to shit scared of her to approach her about the matter.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Since 2/3 of the witnesses are females who do they have in the congregation to marry? In any case, pity the outsider.
  • Getmeout
    Getmeout
    I've been wanting to date a 'worldly' person :D
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Getmeout: I've been wanting to date a 'worldly' person

We're as worldly as it gets.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

The younger ones are marrying outside the org. They realize they can have both worlds,

and the ones I know of are not encouraging their husbands to become JW's.

• LV101
    LV101

Laughing here -- back in early 90's JW sisters told me often when the husband converts and becomes a JW the sister bails --- leaves the religion. Too funny. Guess that's one way to find freedom.

• Stealth
    Stealth

I love hearing news like this.

It means the rank and file are not taking the religion to serious. Hopefully it will be the path to help them become future ex-JWs.

• Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Two sisters around my age in my cong got married outside 3 yrs ago, then I did 2 years later.... it's happening often.. soo true no "brothrrs" ¡n & if they are, they are desperate to marry fast! :(
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

The sisters I know keep their husbands away from any JW gathering, young JW couples,

assemblies, and the KH..LOL

• atomant
    atomant

My elder father would turn in his grave if he knew about the situation with my sister.Shes now not going to as many meetings and l dont think she go's witnessing.She was a pioneer.Many have shunned her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit