Cliff Notes on Construction Halt/Bethel Layoffs

by neverendingjourney 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I haven't seen anything specific to that end. That being said, they can't be so stupid to not see the relationship of one to the other so I would not be suprised. Project show off the gb backfired.
  • Splash
    Splash
    At the AGM they said every other month will be anchored by a GB helper instead of a GB.
  • steve2
    steve2

I don't follow the board nearly as closely as I did years ago and I've only seen scattered and seemingly contradictory threads on construction delays and Bethel layoffs.

Anyone care to briefly summarize the latest for those of us who haven't closely followed the various threads? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Translation: I've got way more improtant things to do than to be on this forum as much as I used to - so could someone bring me up to date?

Not me, man. I'll let the other minions run around trying to bring you up to date.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

Steve2, sorry you decided to be a dick on this thread. I've always enjoyed reading your takes.

You could have simply chosen not to click on the title. Nobody's being forced to reply.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Translation: I've got way more improtant things to do than to be on this forum as much as I used to - so could someone bring me up to date?

Personally, I'd like to hope it means that (s)he's finally "recovered" sufficiently to where there is not personal need to be here every day or several times a day (like me). I hope it means there is another EX-Ex-JW in our midst (just occasionally now).

Doc

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Thanks splash. I guess the workload of possibly up to two 1 hour segments each a year was just too much for the GB. Don't want to tire themselves out.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

the girl next door - "...The GB dont like doing JWbroadcast..."

They sure had fun with it at first, but no, they don't seem to be enjoying it quite as much, these days. :smirk:

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    documents are being shredded everywhere.

How did this come up?

• steve2
    steve2

Steve2, sorry you decided to be a dick on this thread. I've always enjoyed reading your takes.

You could have simply chosen not to click on the title. Nobody's being forced to reply.

Valid point. You're perfectly right! My apologies.

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    Valid point. You're perfectly right! My apologies.

Apology accepted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit