Cliff Notes on Construction Halt/Bethel Layoffs

by neverendingjourney 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

I don't follow the board nearly as closely as I did years ago and I've only seen scattered and seemingly contradictory threads on construction delays and Bethel layoffs.

Anyone care to briefly summarize the latest for those of us who haven't closely followed the various threads? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    Everything but the big projects halted or downsized. Selling off RBC equipment. Bethelites and SP being sent home en masse. Printing of mags halted in India. Local congregations being consolidated, khs being sold. People are leaving just as fast as they are getting baptized. The GB dont like doing JWbroadcast. And documents are being shredded everywhere.
  • neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney
    Jesus! Sounds like the final days of Enron.
  • TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

Everything but the big projects halted or downsized. Selling off RBC equipment. Bethelites and SP being sent home en masse. Printing of mags halted in India. Local congregations being consolidated, khs being sold. People are leaving just as fast as they are getting baptized. The GB dont like doing JWbroadcast. And documents are being shredded everywhere.

Ha! That's it in a nut shell.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    GB don't like doing JW broadcast? Where does that come from?
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door
    Pay attention padawan. They will only be doing a broadcast every 14 months, with "helpers" picking up the slack.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Really?
  • the girl next door
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door
    Revealing the men behind the curtain has proven too trialsome with the apostate army mocking them. They will now retreat and try to recapture the mysterious glow.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Can find the thread have you got details where it was announced?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit