Just checking in .....

by BobsGirl 13 Replies latest jw friends

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Hello all!

It has been quite a while since I have posted. Life has been a whirlwind this year! I just wanted to say hello to those of you that remember me, and to let you know that while I don't say so often, many of you have given me strength when needed. I use this board and many of you as a touchstone, a centering place when I need to be reminded of the fact that there is life beyond the borg and there are folks that understand. Thank you.

Wishing you all Peace and Joy and Happy Holidays to those who celebrate!

Tema B.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Hello Tema! Give the family a big holiday hug from me! If anything changes for you, we would still love to see you Friday...if not we will get together soon.

Happy Holidays,

Michelle

• aluminutty
    aluminutty

Amen.

Merry Christmas folks. Here's wishing a joy filled holiday season to all. Let the twinkle/christmas lights warm your hearts. Have a cup of eggnog, or perhaps a steaming cup of mulled wine, (Atkins dieters substitute "legal" equivalents) and ring in the season with loved-ones. Special warm and fuzzy greetings to my family, Tema B, and little Noah.

Bob.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hey,

I know all three of these people. Glad to here from you again Tima, and the alluminutty family.

Michelle,

Hug the kids for me

Steve

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((Tema)))) (((((Bob)))) (((& Noah)))

wow, I was wondering how you guys were doing. Great to hear from you

Yes, Bob, the twinkling lights on our tree this year (first one) look great.

Warm holiday wishes to you all.

hugs,

j2bf

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Bobsgirl, I remember you Glad to see you post. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season too!

Dana

• Carmel
    Carmel

Don't know you or Bob, but happy holidays anyway!

carmel

• Sassy
    Sassy

I don't know you either.. but hope you come around more often so I get a chance to!

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

OK, consider yourself checked in! Visit more often and share some good news. Greetings.

Guest 77

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Love Orangefatcat

May you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Years for 2004

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit