Absolutely mind blowing. Wow just wow!!!!!

by joe134cd 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joe134cd
  • Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

The religion is in a transition to an emotional and local cultural facade. It's a lifestyle. No more focus at doctrine but living a life.

Target are people with quick emotional response, low educated and searching for taking part of a group.

So, if you are searching for that kind of life, the JW's are good for you.

G.

• fulano
    fulano
    Idiots, trying not to lose the youth, but losing respect.
  • zeb
    zeb

oh goodness me...I hope all those dancing couples..were ...married.

and who were the shadowy observers up on the wall?

• zeb
    zeb

I recall a clip of a tango where the couple were quite expert at the dance and I think it was done in a kh. (Stress I think it was) There was another dance clip of bros doing boot scooting and that WAS done in a kh.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Taking more and more queues from Pentecostal megachurches, IMO. :smirk:

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

Again a marketing ploy from the Borg to keep PIMIs (and some PIMOs) in and convert unsuspecting Non-Dubs.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

If it wasn’t for shunning and blood id say good luck to Em and glad they’re having fun

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

It's like watching the Titanic sink as the leaders and all those members WHO KNOW IT'S BULLCRAP row away from the ship.

Keep it up governing maggots! Congratulations on your "Grand" stupidity.

Once the old timers hear about this it will only serve to confirm the "truth" was actually a pile of manure dressed up to look Christian.

The leaders are so stupid they don't even realize they are expediting the exit of members that were already on the fence. Bahahahaha!!!

I couldn't stop laughing at the video. I agree with the OP. Wow! Just wow! This is one day I'm glad the leaders are so stupid and shortsighted.

They are pulling out everything in their psychological arsenal to salvage and keep whatever members they can keep.

• steve2
    steve2

Tango in kingdom halls, okay; bingo in church halls, not okay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit