Absolutely mind blowing. Wow just wow!!!!!

by joe134cd 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

This kind of thing has long been tolerated in certain cultures so long as it wasn't done by westerners/europeans AKA white people. They are held to a different standard and are supposed to know better and be above this sort of thing which is supposedly borderline Pagan and even considered primitive.

We were even told that it would be displeasing to Jehovah to have friends over to our homes to study Sunday's Watchtower lesson because it wasn't sanctioned by the Society. I can only imagine what would happen if we organized groups of singers and salsa dancers even if Kingdom Songs were what they sang and danced to.

Kingdom songs were supposed to be a form of prayer or communication to Jehovah and were to be done in a reverent manner.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

@ smiddy3

These 6,000 are the approved delegates from overseas. You know, 'missionaries and full time servants'.

That is,,,, the elite.

Yes, they will be transported by charter bus to melton for which ever matinee or evening show they are assigned to.

On the day, local congs will be expected to take them out in field circus, feed them and 'entertain them' till the charter bus turns up to take them to melton.

At this stage, to my knowledge, no local jws apart from performers and ushers are invited to the concerts.

The total attendance including the 'elite' at Marvel stadium will be app 50 to 60 thousand.

There will be no seating on the playing field as last time.

And, yes, not all of Australian jws are invited to this 'international' convention.

Oh,,,,, a request has been put out for local publishers in Melbourne to offer lodgings to those 'special servants' from overseas that cannot afford suggested commercial lodging arrangements........ FARCICAL in my view.

jtg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit