New rules for dress & greeting disfellowshipped: It's even worse!

by neat blue dog 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ WTWizard

OR…

all the stiff, uptight, judgemental-types…

…i.e. the hounders…

…will finally have to shut the fuck up.

IMO, that fact alone might be worth the price of admission.

😏

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The "Hounders" now have no basis upon which to do their "hounding", they simply will have to STFU !

As for the "Stumbling" nonsense, no J.W with any self respect should fall for that`, how can you be "Stumbled" out of the "True religion" over such infantile trivial matters ?

I remember several instances where people had been "stumbled" over quite serious matters, and no action was taken by the Elders against the offending person, and the offended one was left to stew for a very long time, and then, maybe got a "Shepherding" visit".

Anybody hounded now can tell the "hounder" to "go forth and multiply" without a qualm.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I always hated the self-righteous assholes who tried to play the “stumbling” card every time their nose got out of joint over some poor kid sneaking a beer out behind the tool shed.

My otherwise devout JW parents nevertheless had a very much “mind your own goddamn business” attitude about that sort of thing, so I came by it honestly.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Phizzy - Anybody hounded now can tell the hounder to ‘go forth and multiply’ without a qualm.”

NewJWspeak: “Go forth and multiply”

Translation: “Go fuck yourself”

😏

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit