Best Life Gifts - New Bethel Giftshop

by jamesmarsh 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, non profit often means they make a shit ton of money - they just don't pay taxes on it, many times lots get's spent on wages and other fees (ha, checkout the Clinton Foundation tax return to raise your eyebrows)

BTW: I find the story given even more dubious given that the person claiming to be local isn't even posting from the same country.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    Simon - I find the story given even more dubious given that the person claiming to be local isn't even posting from the same country.

Might be one of those overlapping countries. We all know how JWs lap up the overlap. Here, let governing body members David Splane & Co 'splane it:

DAVID SPLANE: "This country borders with that country, but the border is on a river in which the water overlaps both river banks. Both countries are also on the same continent. This continent borders with that continent by reason that they both share the same ocean and the water overlaps bith continents. The countries in the second continent also share borders with other countries on the same continent. Evidently the countries on the first continent overlap the countries on the second continent by reason of an overlapping continent. The Scriptures say that jehovah caused all the dry land to appear."

GEOFFREY JACKSON (Still grieving from the ARC): "Except for Australia. They're an island of apostates descended from convicts."

STEPHEN LETT: "We just love this new idea."

TONY MORRIS III: "Tight pants."

GERRIT LOSCH: "As you can see brothers, the faithful slave has declared the governing body are more than just incontinent."

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

jwleaks , good one mate I love it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit