what do you REALLY want for christmas?

by missylissy 36 Replies latest jw friends

• missylissy
    missylissy

joannadandy woW! hehe, that would be fun!! *whispers* dont tell smyler i said that*

all i want for christmas is to grow about six inches taller

wow! i wish i could do that!! im the shortest person at my highschool!! im 4"9

-missy

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Oh yeah!

I want one of these too...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I'm with OFC

To be pain free and to be able to move NOW to the Ottawa area to be near my daughters

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

You know, Dandy, I don't think I have ever seen a Chia Pet in real life. ;-) I bet you have a little collection of 'em, don't ya. C'mon, own up....

I dunno what I really want. Sometimes I wish my old girlfriend would wake up and see the light, but then I wonder if I really even knew her, or how much of her personality was some product of fear/guilt/conditioning. I'd certainly like my old dub friends to come to their senses. It'd be nice to have my mom and sister realize they don't need to believe I'm possessed by demons.

Then again - I have all of you! What more could a person ask for!

SNG

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

SNG-

I WISH! I have never seen a real live chia pet either.

Maybe someday I will set aside some money so I can have a hobby farm for abandonded chia pets. Kind of a shelter if you will for those ready to be put out to pasture.

• morty
    morty

I just bought a chia pet for my son for x-mas...believe it or not, thats what he wanted...Only scooby doo though, nothing else

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

To give my mom another grandchild. I HAVE to be a better parent than those people who let their kid stay the night at Michael Jackson's. WTF were they thinking? I mean, come on... even if he's innocent of molestation... he's a freak. And everyone knows, you don't let your pre-teen son spend the night with a 39 year old man!!!

And a million dollars. That would be handy to have, too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit