what do you REALLY want for christmas?

by missylissy 36 Replies latest jw friends

• missylissy
    missylissy

If you could have anyone thing for christmas, what would it be. It can be, an actual object, or sumthing you'd really like to happen. but, what do you REALLY want for christmas? whats ur christmas wish?

-missy

• gumby
    gumby
    If you could have anyone thing for christmas, what would it be.

All of my questions answered

I suppose if I could have anything, it would be a 200 carot diamond. I could sell that, and relax till I croak. Better yet, why have the trouble of dealin with the diamond.........just give me 100 million in cash!

Gumby

• Badger
    Badger

I wanna decide who lives and who dies...

(You're next)

• Mulan
    Mulan

I want an Oreck vacuum cleaner......................seriously. The one that is $400.

Or a new Cuisinart.

• JH
    JH

Twelve drummers drumming,
    eleven pipers piping,
    ten lords a-leaping,
    nine ladies dancing,
    eight maids a-milking,
    seven swans a-swimming,
    six geese a-laying,
    five golden rings.
    Four calling birds,
    three French hens,
    two turtle doves
    and a partridge in a pear tree

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

I want to be able to finish grad school with my doctorate and find a career I believe in without having to worry about financial issues...

I might as well have wished for world peace

Edited to add: And that all kitties in the world would live their lives safe, warm, happy, loved and well fed.

• morty
    morty

All I want for Christmas is my sister to come home....I miss her sooo much and she just had a baby that I have not seen yet...( bawling like a baby now)....

Morty

• bebu
    bebu

gumby, I have the answers you want. They cost (ahem) $100m, though. (Sorry.)

What would make me jump for joy is to see breakthroughs in every area against the WT: legal and otherwise. .. I want my friend to understand that she is in a cult. And I want the shunning policy to end (it should end, if the WT disintegrates).

JWD will really need more bandwidth then.

bebu

• Panda
    Panda

I've been asked this question before, it's kind of like "if the Genie in the bottle gave you one wish what would it be?" Mr.Panda has also asked me this question and If I really had the power I would definitely have World Peace. For me that is the most worthwhile and all encompassing. If we had world peace that would mean many problems would've been solved. Things like over population, famines, nuclear weapons, "developing"nations poverty, any poverty, ignorance would be gone. Yep, World Peace would be my best wish.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

A puppy - but they aren't just for Xmas

So, I'll just go for world peace, and bliss and happiness for Logical

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit