what do you REALLY want for christmas?

by missylissy 36 Replies latest jw friends

• missylissy
    missylissy
    Like a little red corvette? That's all I want but I have a feeling it's going to take a few more years before I get one.

thats what i want too :) hehe, but, i'll go for getting my license first.

one baby step at a time...

-missy

• Coop Man
    Coop Man

My "missed childhood" back.....

The time I missed getting to know my Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins etc....whom I couldn't see because they weren't dubs...

The chance to go back in time and play organized sports in high school...

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

If it were in my power to have one wish this Christmas it would to wake up and have no pain and be told by my doctor that I will get healthy again.

And then when I am all better to take a cruise with my husband to Greece and its many ports of call.

May all of you have a very Merry Christmas and may all your wishes come true.

Bless you all

Hugs and kisses all round!! Love and peace and may they come to pass with this Holiday Season!!

Orangefatcat..

• missylissy
    missylissy

If it were in my power to have one wish this Christmas it would to wake up and have no pain and be told by my doctor that I will get healthy again.

I really really wish for you to get your wish. I know what it's like to see people go thru that. The best of luck, and my best wishes go out to you.

Same goes for everyone. Merry christmas All.

-missy

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

My two front teeth

wannaexit

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I want a new washing machine.

• tink
    tink

can i wish for infinite wishes?

all i want for christmas is to grow about six inches taller

• Sassy
    Sassy

all I really want are things you can't put dollar signs on..

a new apartment (trying to get through some red tape to move)

and my children back in my life that I lost when I stayed being a JW when my ex and I split up..

• morty
    morty

sns......I will put your wishes on a list for you for Santa.....I hope your wishes come true..Star Of Jacob

Morty

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I want a Pierre Cardan wool suit. Actually its just a jacket and pants but its a great looking garment, one to be worn on a night out with the wife, have some drinks, steak dinner, walking by the River at the south street seaport.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit