All 2016 Convention videos in English and all Talk outlines for download

by Watchtower-Free 69 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Thank you very much Watchtower-Free!

Some interesting lines in talk no. 49 (the last one):

"How will Jehovah treat his loyal ones in a special way in the immediate future?

"Immediate" has lost every meaning given the tower's history of failed prohecy.

We can expect to face increasingly difficult tests of loyalty

Worse than WW I & II, Malawi and Soviet camps? Hmm, think not, even current Russia doesn't come close!

World conditions will continue to worsen (2Ti 3:1-5,13) Really? Who rather wants to live pre-1914? "Since 1900 the global average life expectancy has more than doubled and no country in the world has a lower life expectancy than the countries with the highest life expectancy in 1800". (ourworldindata.org)

Our loyalty to God will likely bring increasing ridicule (2Pe 3:3,4) Thanks to the failed spiritual legacy of the three monarchs and the oracle, the UN scandal, the inspiring Caleb and Sophia video's, the history of sexual abuse and the many false and misleading testimonies before the ARC, the poor and dusty TV evangelism of the GB maybe?

We will face the attack by Gog of magog during the great tribulation(w15 5/15 29-30) The WT's timetable is such a mess.

FOG and lies once again! So glad we're out and won't have to listen to this for days

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

The bunker videos do not disappoint! Great stuff.

Thanks WT Free!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

how many parts altogether of the "bunker" video is there? I was expecting the armour clad members of the special police force to search the bunker and turn around and radio to their superiors that there is nothing to be seen here, when asked why the captain of the special police force says the bunker is protected by "big guys"

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

All credit to a JW leaker and http://avoidjw.org

• Open mind
    Open mind

At 0:30 in the "Shun Unrepentant Wrongdoers" it is announced that "Sonia Erickson has been disfellowshipped".

When did they start using the term "Disfellowshipped" again in the public announcement?

When I left around 8-9 years ago the announcement was "Sonia Erickson is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses".

om

• bohm
    bohm

Open mind: could be to indicate it happened many years ago, to show she must be shunned for years for it to work

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

In video CO16 E 16 No07 1 an obviously talented child is asked by the teacher to attend a program for young gifted musicians playing violin.

Dad says it's no good. Too much worldly influence. "We do things for enjoyment, worldly people have competition. - One day you will understand."

Another promising career going down the toilet.

There is not too much worldly influence - only undue influence.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Entire JW Bunker Video Series with Outline Excerpts - #WORSTCONVENTIONEVER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNtlDybBVA8

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

Wow!!!! Thank you so much!

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Holy crap!!!

I just can't even place this stuff. Facepalms don't seem to do it. A lot of head rubbing and brow furrowing seems right. But man.......this is next level garbage.

It strikes me that this would be so obviously off putting to any "guests". This has to prove the handing out of the invitations is just busy work.

This is simply insanity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit