All 2016 Convention videos in English and all Talk outlines for download

by Watchtower-Free 69 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Every time I take a few minutes and look at an outline, or another video.....my jaw hits the floor. I simply have no words for how brazen they are being. I simply cannot imagine any person that attended because of an invite, looking and thinking this is normal.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

At the end of the RC there was a absolutely creepy video showing the people from all of the earlier vids in paradise after they had remained faithful. The weird part was they were all wearing exactly the same outfit like some sort of cult uniform. Everyone eating fruit and laughing on the beach while this weird chanting music was getting louder until finally the modern day Job character is reunited with his dead son. And people were crying at this nonsense. I swear if you showed JWs some of this stuff and said it was from another group they would say they were nut jobs. As soon as they know it's from the GB they force themselves to believe whatever comes next, it's maddening.

• TheListener
    TheListener

OMG, they'll be no living with my wife for the next several months after she attends the convention.

• avoidjw
    avoidjw

JW_Rogue wrote:

At the end of the RC there was a absolutely creepy video ... Everyone eating fruit and laughing on the beach while this weird chanting music was getting louder until finally the modern day Job character is reunited with his dead son

This music is not Jehovah's Witnesses' music. A music production company called Audiomachine fronted by composers Paul Dinletir & Kevin Rix have the copyright for this tune. The tune is called "Eternal Flame" and is the last song on their album "Epica".

More information on this production company can be found on wikipedia

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

Thanks so much for posting the program Tom. Much appreciated!!!!!

Think I’ll comment the last video. The one the J-dub families will go home with :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d43EyGZTXL4&index=1&list=PLI0365tDGNqo4WV8JfPd2n34c9CfuPuG_

It’s truly uplifting to see that Brother Brown gets to ditch the glasses he was having trouble reading the Psm. with in the last bunker episode (if you noticed, he had to remove them to read his sword's fine print). The kids get to throw theirs away too. Now for anyone and everyone wearing glasses that will be a real blessing to look forward to.

On a more negative note it appears JW.ORG learned a lesson from the RBC venture. The old depiction of paradise showed RBC-inspired construction teams moving in and building your house for you. Evidently there’s been new light. Now it appears everyone is on his own and it’s a do-it-yourselfer. That’s sure a bummer! Hope the brothers can read JW.ORG plans, find a hammer and nail stash that survived Armageddon and get those freshly planed 2X4’s knocked together (gotta wonder how the bro learned to hand plane like that). It’s sure is a blessing to have eternity ‘cause’ that’s what it’s going to take just to get a house built without any power generating plants running.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Very disappointed to see that it's not longer dungarees and straw hats, like everyone is off to a amish barn raising.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Not to mention them forgetting to show 1000 years of clearing up 6 billion dead people, sorting out collapsing cities, handling toxic and radioactive waste, cultivating the earth with no machinery etc. etc. etc.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Sorry to post like a nutter, but are cult smocks appropriate wear for Bethel or the meetings? If it's alright for Paradise surely it's OK for now. Perhaps someone could turn up wearing one...

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

First of all, a huge thank you for this! I am horrified at the emotional manipulation. JWs will eat this up and be absolutely terrified at the bunker scene and then swoon at the last one. Of course, everyone would love to be part of that last paradise video, but wow--ach. Have to go.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Awesome leak!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit