Thanks for the CD, whomever sent it

by Yerusalyim 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

We got one too !

Thanks to the person that sent it

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

No Stephanus, Just keep on doing the same old "caption time". That's what you're known for. Yawn.....Actually, I like it. I just wish your captions were actually funny.

Hey Minimus, it was your success in question threads that inspired my latest endeavour. Caption threads seem to get responses, while my attempts at serious discussion topics (you might note that my first topic post in some time was about 5 topics ago and was serious subject matter - feel free to post to that thread!) fall flat on their face. Unlike your questions, I'm running out of covers to caption; today's was basically the last for awhile, anyway.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Steph:

while my attempts at serious discussion topics (you might note that my first topic post in some time was about 5 topics ago and was serious subject matter - feel free to post to that thread!) fall flat on their face.

I disagree. I couldn't possibly count the number of 'serious' threads that have impacted me, sometimes to my very core, yet to which I never posted. In fact, if it is indeed a serious topic, then it's only natural that it might take days, or even weeks, to honestly ponder what was said. And that's what I've experienced over this last year and a half, in a very personal way.

The so-called 'fluff' stuff is cool, too! A bit of a break, comic relief, breath of fresh air, and all that.

That being said, one of the down-sides to a db as active as JWD is that topics can (and usually do) get buried 10 pages back in less than 12 hours.

To parody the WTS: "The abundance of spiritual food." LOLOLOL

Craig

PS: If anyone needs help getting that CD, feel free to contact me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit