Thanks for the CD, whomever sent it

by Yerusalyim 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I received the Marley Cole Triumphant Kingdom searchable CD in the mail today...any idea who sent it? THANKS!

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Marley Cole Triumphant Kingdom searchable CD

Never heard of it...... If it was from your secret santa person I know who it was, I'll email them to find out for you.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I got one too! Thanks man!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I got mine yesterday too. It seems to be another "secret word deleted" publication being circulated around the world.

It's a fairly impressive piece of work, containing three "secular" JW classics -

The very hard to find "Triumphant Kingdom" by Marley Cole.

"Jehovah's Witnesses: the New World Society" by Marley Cole, and

""Faith On The March" by A. H. Macmillan.

Each book is in fully searchable PDF format, with all the original photos. There also seems to be a bit of supplemental information related to some key subjects covered by the books. The quality - as with earlier "publications" by these people - is superb: the 3 books fill about 500 MB on the CDROM.

Who ARE those guys?

• Valis
    Valis

Nathan! I'm sending two rather large Albanian women who excel at the use of night sticking those who open their mouths so freely! You know better than to speak of the UADNA in mixed company! We wouldn't want any witnesses now would we?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer "Card Carrying UADNA Member" class

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    Who ARE those guys?

Nathan- if they told you they'd have to kill you.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

They tried, but after three days I "got better." *

* Monty Python reference

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Dang! I want that! How do I get it? Who the heck is Marley Cole and what book is this? I never even HOID of it!

CG

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I got one too, so thanks to my anonymous benefactor!!

• drwtsn32

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit