Oct 2017 WT again shunning instructions

by Daniel1555 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LV101
    LV101

I wish there was something we on the outside could do legally to protect human beings from this horrible cult.

Just unreal! I hate this cult and the lives it destroys.

• jp1692
    jp1692

It's so sad, and pathetic really l, that people will show more loyalty to an imaginary being represented by--quite frankly--seven fairly inept losers than their own flesh and blood.

It's a form of induced mental illness. It's insanity really.

• Anne Marie 1925
    Anne Marie 1925

"Unrepentant wrongdoers": Anyone who dares to fall out of step with the Watchtower... Anyone who dares to think for themselves and who DARES to do the research into the truth about the Watchtower Organization... Anyone who dares to see the truth about the Watchtower CULT...

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

The September "Workbook" also hits on this same topic with a review of Last years convention shunning videos.

Starting the Service Year off with a heavy dose of shunning reenforcement. Are they expecting bad numbers in the annual report or Drama at the Annual meeting??

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf
    I wish there was something we on the outside could do legally to protect human beings from this horrible cult.
    Just unreal! I hate this cult and the lives it destroys.

Russia has taken a stand against them! Need to get other countries to follow suit and ban extremist and dangerous commands from religions and if they persist then ban them outright like Russia is doing.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

And yet the elders guidebook Shepherd The Flock Of God, page 116 paragraph 6 states:

I feel so sorry for the individuals who truly believed what the GB spraff in their publications about shunning relatives. Especially the ones who for years have been 'loyal' to the publishing corporation and actually broke of all connections with df'd relatives.

Yet, how many of these ones are aware of what the shepherd the flock of God book days on the matter as per above.

Thanks for highlighting this pale emporer

• smiddy
    smiddy

I dont think Russia is a good example of any Nation banning anyone....,period.

Its not exactly a free democratic nation with freedoms the west still enjoy. It has its "freedom" problems still.

Didnt Vin Toole under oath ( a JW himself , Legal representive ) state something to the effect that "shunning was something he has heard about but didnt know what it meant ?"

Under oath mind you at the ARC into Child sexual Abuse in Institutions.in Australia.

How do these lying S.O.B.`s get away with what they do under oath in a governmental inquiry sanctioned by the Government.?

Isnt it giving the finger up the ass of the government and getting off scot free ?

They should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

However religions seem to be given a get out of jail free card ,whereas "normal " citizens feel the full force of the law.

• sir82
    sir82

The fact that they keep hammering away at this point every month or two is excellent evidence that a LOT of people are not heeding their counsel.

And, true to form, the WTS, realizing that a significant proportion of their adherents are not bothering to obey them, just keep repeating the same words over and over and over and over and over again, hoping for a different outcome.

What was that definition of insanity again?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Let's review: It's a Cult!

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

It is.

G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit