JWs near of losing their status a religious organization in Norway

by Festus 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Vidiot, your last point, you nailed-it.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Anthony Morris addresses this issue in his Governing Body Update No.8. He described the matter just as we have seen it reported and called it an attack on religious freedom. He affirmed that the authorities would want them to change their policies but that they will never do so. He asked the viewers to pray for a satisfactory outcome.

It is about 5 minutes into his video

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I really do think sometimes that the WT leadership buys into its own (internal) hype.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    • ""I really do think sometimes that the WT leadership buys into its own (internal) hype.""

You know it's often been related on here that the governing body and helpers do

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

They won't change any policies, even at the risk of losing money.

If they wanted to they would have done it in Russia, which was far more populous than Norway. They will drag Norway through all possible legal battles and if needed, lose the case with a pat on their back by fellow JW's.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

You have to wonder…

…membership growth and success in the courts have been touted as evidence of God’s favor for so long, there’s gotta be at least some cognitive dissonance by now…

😁

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete
    …membership growth and success in the courts have been touted as evidence of God’s favor for so long, there’s gotta be at least some cognitive dissonance by now…

So are "persecution" and "demonic machinations" , so they have both covered. They have proof of blessing when they lose and when they will.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I meant when they "win". not will.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

“Everything is proof we’re right! Even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!!!”

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

They say in video that there are 700 hundred religious groups in Norway that receive grants from government. So why can't watchtower recibe also. Then he go on saying it's an ataque on religious freedom. But how can it be that way if 700 religious groups are still receiving grants?😁😁

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit