cosmetic surgery!!!

by Debz 21 Replies latest watchtower medical

• maxwell
    maxwell
    Uh, have you looked at most of those boob jobs? They never look perfect. They look rubbery, shiny and fake.
    I disagree. I have seen several good boob jobs. The reason the breasts on Baywatch look shiny is because they are putting oil and makeup on them. Granted, there are those girls who get too large of implants, that look extremely fake.

I disagree also. I'm not sure I would use the word perfect, but I think a lot of boob jobs look very nice. I have a slight preference for the natural look given equals in everything else, but there's a lot of diversity between women's natural look. The synthetic look just seems to add a little more diversity to the mix.

Some boob jobs are cosmetic and some are for health reasons. I was watching Discovery Health channel the other day and they showed a teenage girl around 16 or 17 who had some genetic deformity that made one of her breasts almost non-existant. She could wear clothes that hid this condition so no one in her school really knew about it, but she decided to get her breasts equalized, inserting an implant in the non-existant breast and changing the other to match the implant (can't remember whether they reduced or enlarged to get the match). I'd classify that as medical and cosmetic, since it did change her appearance but also corrected a deformity.

There does seem to be a lot of cosmetic surgery going on. I wonder what elderly people will look like when I get old. Will there be a set of "beautiful" haves and a set of wrinkly have nots?

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

I have breast implants and I think my surgeon did a great job! Sub-muscular implants look much more natural than those placed above the muscle (but the pain is terrible for a few days!!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit